Reviews for At the Bottom of the Well
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
check this out on the search in youtube, i think it fits this story a bit:
Xuh83zhKAfw

that was so sad and then it finally let her through and he'd been waiting too (one wonders why their friends didn't at least drop some food off for him). such devotion!

the last line was really funny! xD
xxHimexDawnxx chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
SAD BUT GREAT. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY. IT DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY (WELL IT KINDA DID BUT NOT MUCH) BUT IT'S SO SAD AND I LOVED IT AND I STILL WILL LOVE IT. THANK YOU AND LUV YA! LATERS!
colouredblossom chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
snickers, I imagine that a dog who hadn't been bathed for 2 years, had been sitting outside the well waiting, having wet dream at night yet never having a bath would smell! LOL!

Jazu chan xoxo /'.'\
inufan-625 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors, InuGrl and Inufan625, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Voting is open from June 18th 2008 through July 1st 2008 (12 am).

~ InuGrl & Inufan625

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
InuGrrrl chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was awfully cute!
sweet-archangel chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
*cries* aw that was so sad...but i'm wondering why the well didn't let her back through for those 2 years?
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is a very good story. I could easly see this as the last episode of the series and be very happy the way then ened it.
Lyris Hawke chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
O. Very dramatic and sad and happy. Oh, this was such as sad but awsome and cute story! Yay! XD

Ja ne,

Makinotsuki
kattana chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
O...God.. That was so sad. I'm still crying. He waited for her and she continued to try to get to him. If that is not love then i dont know what is. If I was Kagome I would have done the same exact thing. There is nothing tbat can stand in the way of love not even death.
yakunantenshi chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
loved the ending ... really good
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
OK, you had me really worried at the end there. Awesome story! :3
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
lol

that was so sweet!

I loved it!
OhBrother chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
oh... you're makin' me cry over here. can't get enough of this.

-OhBrother