Reviews for Spyro: The Human Menace
Ras Dhin chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Good story

My oc; Name: Rako

personality: is hard headded and stubborn but is smart and crazy (the good kind) he a good natured person.

Traits: black hair, gold eyes, pale from being indoors a lot

Dragon form: Gold scaled and green eyes and the size of a normal 16 year old dragon (and human)
Watcher in the dark chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
O.o
NobodieZ chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Cool chapter.
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Good work.
fjfj chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I see you had published this story before dawn of the dragon went out. Well, Ignitus is the new Chroncler, Cynder uses poison, fear, wind, and shadow, and she can't use fire.
WJR186 chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
This is a great story. You said you was going to make a sequel to it I was wandering if you wrote it yet. I was also wandering if you had a story that took place before this one because a couple of things confused me like ignitus being there because if this story took place after dawn of the dragon, Ignitus became the new chronicler. That through me off but I went along with it because I liked it. I seen that you had other stories do they have anything to do with this one or are they like an alternate ending or something. I haven’t read any of the others because I got interested in this one and I wanted to see what happens next in your sequel, I didn’t want to get confused by reading the other ones and they don’t go with this story. I’m not a member of the site so I don’t know how you would answer this. So I will give you my email if you wanted to respond. It is I also have yahoo messenger if you wanted to talk there my name is the same as my email but with out the yahoo thing.
Jonathan chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Good story make one whit spyro and cinder haveing sex
Omega 445 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
heres mine

Silro

you can come up with the age, i don't mind lol

Purple Mirror Dragon

Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricity, Wind

Kind hearted

His skin is metal, so it rusts, he sheds every few months, and after that, he loses his powers, for 24 hours, till then his body is completely chrome in colour, until his skin rehardens and changes back to its normal colours. His wings are not attached to his shoulders, the joint runs down the edge of his body, from his shoulders, the the beggining of his tail, making his wings huge for his body size. his body is long and streamlined, as is his neck and tail, which has a large scimitar bladed tail tip. his horns and crests are like spyro's only chrome in colour, his eyes, horns, claws (which are long and sharp), tail tip, crests, chest, underside and wing webbing, are all chrome in colour, the rest is purple, he also has dragon time (like spyro), a shield made of wind that deflects projectile weapons (it can be raised and dropped by him at will) and the ability to control the weather. he can combine his elemental breaths, with wind breath, to create a storm breath (firestorm, icestorm, etc), which is much more powerful, so takes a few seconds to charge up.

he is pretty cocky
Allan Pike chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
So is Riff my OC?

And why is Austain that colour...

And is Trinity going to be what you told me about?

BTW I am Allan Pike. Just not logged on.
TMHB77 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
nice! good use of the cursed river and overall great setup for the sequel! cant wait till you start the sequel!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
That was a sweet chapter! I thought Cynder and Spyro were gonna mate but that's for an "M" story, which this story wasn't. I'll await the sequel. Very, very well done.
Omega 445 chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
cool story man
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
That was so cool! I can't wait to read more. Plus I'd like to read a sequel to this story.
Mad Guns22 DS chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
Wow... epic! much... now thats 2 stroys that Ash has done something stupid or something like that... the other is Gale of darkness hm... More and Just start on the next story!

Now...:

"The Darkness is a weekend." - Ash The Dragon
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
Is the story over?

Or is their one last chapter?