Reviews for Always Someone Else
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Love itt! I can't wait til this crazy generation of kids grows up and gets really wild! Great stuff! I also like the way you made Molly so completely human in her indecision.
MzMocha chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
very interesting POV... I read the summary and wasn't sure if this was going to be my cup of tea, but the writing, the imagery more than made up for it.

"Molly has always been more like her mother than was good for her." Loved this line.

This story is provocative but the wordcraft is exquisite. Well done!
And The Moment's Gone chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I'm going to have to admit that when I first saw the header I had to keep reminding myself that this would turn out to be interesting if nothing else. Then I got to the end and was disappointed to see there was no more. Interesting subject matter and AMAZING imagery. I can't wait to see what else you've got out there.
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
you are amazing.

i have no more words.
Ayshen chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Well Happy Incest Day to you too!

I actually really loved this...I totally felt the pull to Spencer...her love for Jake but that animalistic just uh for Spencer. Awesome job!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
rather disturbing yet I loved it LOL (you so need to do a Claudia/Johnny fic you do incest so damn well)
rhilove2read chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wow...just wow. Very dark, but I like it.
fireflower314 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I loved this. It's so interesting thinking about what these kids are going to be like when they get older, and I can totally see Jake being a total sweetheart and Cameron being a crazy badass and Molly taking after Alexis... though I'm hoping that Spencer'll be an exception to the Cassadine madness, but I can see how he wouldn't be, especially given how Nikolas has been acting lately. And if you think about it, Molly and Spencer aren't to closely related, all things considered. :P But yeah, this was nicely written, just like all your other stories. :)