Reviews for Taken
awesome
bjq chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
never enough kissing
pandafury11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really like this story :)
DELETEDand UNUSED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i really enjoyed the first chapter.

especially the line about reid's killer blue eyes and your character thinking 'i could get lost in those'. nicely written!

if you ever have time, you should read my covenant fanfic, i think youd like it! Reid makes for the best romance fics in my opinion!

Well i'll be reading on! great start!
LadyB chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh I love it :) Im not a great writer but I think it would be an great story if someone could write it... I'm kinda a rebellious girl, I wear biker boots and pearls, I ride my own Harley, I have a few sleek but sexy tattoos and I have really long dark hair, almost black and I have dark skin. I think a character like me could really give a character like Reid a challenge... I'm alot like him in ways but very different in others. It would be cool to write a story about a darker, more edgy girl who challenges Reid instead of him always getting Good girls. What so you think?
LadyLokiOfTardis chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it, I think you should write a SEQUEL! please
BubblesScream chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
This was such a great story! I do have to say tho the ending was kinda a let down :( is there a sequel? The battle was amazing! I love the chemistry between Reid and Kayla! The love they have is so cute .

I just wish more was at the end, like another chapter about what happened after all the shit went down. But all in all this was a great story! I loved it! I will read anymore stories you have :) Thanks for the great story!
Tuedel chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
I know that that could be an end but I don't want it to be one! Am waiting for the next chapter
SongbirdAnnie chapter 22 . 1/30/2010
I just read all twenty-two chapter and loved them! I can't wait for the next installment.
SnapeGIRL1234 chapter 20 . 10/23/2008
So far so good! Please update soon.
The-Dark-Divine chapter 20 . 9/2/2008
Well I love the new twist! Update soon please! XD
DropsxofxJupiter chapter 20 . 8/31/2008
damn, this new guys a jerk. but anyways, i love the story, update soon please!
Ithilya chapter 19 . 8/27/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a whil but my internet has been down :[

I've read the story agagin tonight and I love it. For some reason my computer won't let me review on chapter 20 although I have read it. Love the story and I can't wait for an update!

Ithilya xx
Neith4Weiss chapter 20 . 8/24/2008
Great chapter. Please update soon.