Reviews for Nothing Gold Can Stay
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Splendid story really liked it off too read The Gold Echo.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Fantastic story really liked it off too read The Gold Echo.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
Excellent story off to read The Gold Echo.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
Good story off to read The Gold Echo. Happy New Year
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Great story off to read The Gold Echo.
Dhaakshu chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
i loved it.
one of the best jalex, infact one of the best stories i've read.
i feel so happy now that i finished reading it.
this is one of those stories that i want to keep on reading again and again.
now i'm really excited for the sequel.
keep on writing, you're wonderful at it.
Archeron28 chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
I'm a little upet, it said complete so I was expecting it to have a ending not a sequel.
RomanticNerdyNextDoor chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
"Nothing Gold Can Stay" was really enjoying. I just read this the other day on my mobile so sorry I couldn't review every chapter. I didn't sleep with the determination of finishing reading this wonderful story. I'm like REALLY, very much, shipping JALEX all the way. Though it is impossible in the real series of WoWP, I am so glad to find other fans or curious writers writing about JALEX. With that said I was really hoping for, you know, romantic ending for this story but...

THIS IS EVEN BETTER! It felt different than ending it romantically like in my head.

Two thumbs up. 3
roganjalex chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 17 . 1/18/2011
Loved It! :D
JessicaSmiles chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
I was really liking this story but I feel like mixing it with Harry Potter kind of ruins it, you know? Without that, though, good job! :D
kaka96 chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
I like this chappy
RoseyRomancex3 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
You are THE BEST writer! This chapter made me cry! It's brilliant! Please write more stories! This is frickin incredible! 3
lovely.lilly chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
You are unbelievable!

This is one of the best Jalex fics I have ever read. I just came across it yesterday. I just couldnt leave anything for the next day, so I read the entire fic (17 chapters) in one go. Although I am busy and all, I just couldn't stop. I was hooked.

Great story line, lots of twist and turns, loved the Jalex fluff, cutest first kiss, Marie is so sweet...I can go on and on.

So I have two words for you 'Good job'! And when I say good, I mean really, really good.
Italiapen112 chapter 17 . 9/3/2009
Amazing Story REally well writen and I love Alex and justin together as a couple!