Reviews for Donna the Fiery
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Cool, slightly random but cool.
Vilya chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Lol!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Good story
tkelparis chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Quite delightful! I like the idea of the two places either shown or mentioned. And woe to the Doctor, having to be Donna's... well, basically slave or obedient husband... ;D
magicmumu chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was a very different sort of story. I thinknI would love to have seen this played out as an episode! And of course only Donna would have been right in it. Awesome story!

Erin
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Ha ha, I really enjoyed this. Cute, silly little story. Very nice. :)
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LOL

XD loved it!
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
nah, i want to hear about the other place with the blue and red reversed

that was good, Donna has her revenge

mwahahahahahahahha
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Lol, I like the ending.

Good job!
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Love the juxtaposition. God, I love Donna to bits. The end is priceless. Lol.
clarklit05 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Absoltly great story
Joe Soup chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I liked it! Quite funny. A typo, though, I think.

"She had rented a small villa on the edge of town, the time machine on the piece of land, and she and the Doctor had moved in until the TARDIS was inhabitable again, ..."

I think "inhabitable" is supposed to be "habitable". Am I right? I think that's it!
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Way too rushed. Slow down and TELL THE STORY. Don't just write that this happened and then that happened and then this happened and then...on and on. Give it some nuances and character work. This could have been a good story, if you'd put more effort into it.
chickens chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I like it, fun idea. I wish you'd expand on it, though. Right now it's more of an outline, it would be really great if you made it a multi chapter story.

Oh, and I love the last line!