Reviews for Til the Sun Grows Cold and the Stars Grow Old
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 11 . 8/14
So... the game takes sixty hours min time to win, and I read your story in ~35 minutes. You are the master of condensation.
minary chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
With Wii homebrew, you can install emulator. Don't blame me for playing a game through an emu, as I'm born in 2002 and only own a Wii. But I want to play other Zelda games.
minary chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I mean the law stats princess' name to be Zelda. I forgot to mention the most important information.
minary chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
There isn't such law! It's in LoZ:LtP (or Zelda 1. I'm a bit confused right now.) which is in parallel timeline. So there isn't such law.
Nick chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Loved every second of this story but still felt bad for Madna I still wished she didn't destroy the portal
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Loved this. Xx 100%
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
'and soon I broke open the cage to free Malo and his companion.'

'and he and I sent Malo running home to his parents.'

Should be Talo in both those parts.
Ballistica chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Gotta say that just because the triforce of power left Ganon, does not mean the timeline is over. Look at the Wind Waker timeline. Ganon was killed and the triforce of power left him. They made two more games after Ganon was destroyed in the Wind Waker timeline. And also, they already placed Four Swords Adventures after the events of Twilight Princess
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
The best! Out of all the fanfics I've read (and I've read a lot) I vote this the best.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Even included the CD-i games, the ones no Zelda fan wants to talk about...
clandestine.elegance chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
I just thought it was absolutely perfect, and I am both glad that I got to get to the conclusion and see the happy ending (which, let me say, is a relief after reading two fics whose endings were purposefully sad/up in the air - which is fine, but girl gotta have a happy ending!), but I'm also sad because I am finished and I wish everyone wrote like you.

Thank you for all of the effort you put into it, it was so enjoyable!
clandestine.elegance chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
I just want to stop for a moment and say that this is such a well done story. Thank you. I always struggle with stories with Link because it seems his personality can be interpreted differently, since we don't see it as much - him talking, for one, and I am never quite pleased with how people try to portray him, but all of his dialogue just goes so well with his character, I think. I am never distracted by thoughts of, "I don't think LInk would really say that..." And you also give such a plausible and fascinating theory to the different "worlds" each game contains.

I also appreciate the memory of Malon. One thing I did want a little more of was Link addressing that even though he knew Zelda, he also didn't. He vaguely knows he loves her. I suppose you did that at the beginning, also.

Great job! I am so glad there are still chapters left for me to read.
Ichangemynamesometimes chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I read the "played the Ocarina of Time" line, and almost thought he talking about the game.
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Can a sequel be in the making? It'd be awesome now that Hryule Historia is out.
karusenshi chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
This was a really great story! I'm a huge fan of zelink and I really like the idea of them trying to be together for centuries but Ganondorf always getting in the way. I loved the way you tied a lot of the games together in all the flashbacks and memories. My laziness decided to review now instead of every chapter as I read this fanfic over the course of 3 days and so sorry if its super long! Fantastic writing and great emotion! Good job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »