Reviews for Could it Be?
candybaron21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Great :)
Camille loves chocolate chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was so awesome I love it! You really captured both of their feelings very well and so very little grammar or spelling mistakes made this story even better! You set the mood so well too I can't find anything bad about this fic
372259 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was so beautifully written, wonderful job!
Please make a sequel, maybe what happens when soul society finds out she isn't coming back? Or maybe they force her to come back and ichigo has to fight to make them let her stay with him?
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL :)
ichirukifan4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
i love it
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Shihouin Yoruichi chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
aw! excellent stroy!
chumelon chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
so cute! Hui i have to stop reading your stories! i'm addicted xP great as ever :D

-Claudia
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
So cute! You did a good job of writing in Rukia's point of view.

-Lij
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
aw i love ichiruki! they're so cute!XD
hisanachan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
HOW CUTE

love always

hisanachan
Mike chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Normally I don't review stories. It's not that I don't want to, but frankly the time element and the redundancy abhor such triviality. You know how it is, a writer must write.

First, I enjoyed your story. You said a lot without seeding a field. Your diction and grammer were excellent; a fact that may not improve a story, but does improve the read. So I say, BRAVO! I will hope to read more of your work.

Aloha,

mike

/delzog
Inazagi chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Excellent one-shot! I really enjoyed the fact that it was Rukia's perspective, and that she was so true to character and admitting what we ALL know she really feels. )

Great job. Anna x
konakonachappibunnipwns chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
what the eff? this fanfic is so awesome but, what the eff, only 15 reviews? and 16 if you added mine.. THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC IVE EVER READ SO WHY THE HELL WOULD THERE BE ONLY 16 COMMENTS? HUH? HUH? COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS SO AWESOME ! gosh all the feelings that im supposed to feel when reading a fanfic, i felt them all here gosh zapenbits ur awesome!
Cherryblossom snow chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I was crying the whole time! you did an amazing job! Bravo, Bravo! (Claps and wipes tears away)
Kendricks Alashane chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
sweet story i really liked it