Reviews for Ghosts of the Tribe
Broken Elsewhere chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Such a beautiful, haunting read about the airbenders in the Western Air Temple. Each character's perspective on the haunting seemed very much what they would think, especially Zuko's and Aang's. I love that it didn't become overly angsty nor overstay its welcome. I think my favourite line was "He belonged to them first." A great piece.

Elsewhere
Anahera chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is the most beautiful fic I have ever read. *tears* So simple and yet so lyrical and powerful ... there are no words to describe how much I adore this.

Brilliant.
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was really haunting. Maybe bc it's nightime. The last sentence was the most heart renching... An itmakes u realize that despite being the funny and lighthearted kid aang lost the most out all of those whining babies in the gaang and has the most legit reason to be angsty ( not tat the others don't :D). Beautifully written
offenherzig chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was beautiful in its own special way. Wow. You are so talented. I can only say...wow...
Blouta chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow, you hardly used any words, but I think that was more effective than using many.

Zuko:He wishes they hate him as much as he hates the sadness reflected in Aang. (He was completely in character)

Sokka: The warrior sees Aang wake up and listen to these sounds in the night, the light draining from his eyes. The boy does not seem to hear his friend's quiet suggestion of sleep. He is too immersed in the sounds of the past.

Toph: Actually, the whole part on her was my favorite.

Katara: She can see them even in her dearest friend, as he fades into his memories at their beckoning. She wishes she could return him to the present, but she cannot in this place.

He belonged to them first. (Best line in the whole story)

Aang: He wishes for their anger, for then he would not miss them so.

For then, he would not wish to wither away into yesterdays and join them.

The series did a poor job of Aang's grief. They showed it only a couple of times. I mean, here is a boy, who wakes up thinking its only been a few day, to find out its a 100 years later, and his entire civilization is dead.

Incredible writing.
Lovii chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Absolutely brilliant and so very beautiful. Perfect, honestly, so perfect. I loved it.
The-Evil-Meh chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow. Just wow. I loved this, it was the most beautiful piece on the Western Airbenders I have ever read, and I thank-you for sharing it with us. The individual stories were just about the right length, they didn't run on for to long, nor did they lack detail. I loved the adjetives you used, and how well you described they way they affected the characters. It was not overly angsty, or to dramatic, and it had just the right amount of happiness to make it so it was not sappy. Wonderful job!
LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
You never cease to amaze me. That was brilliant, honestly, that really was. It's such a creative format, I would have never thought of doing that! Great job, that was awesome!
TwilightG chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
very well done
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Really great story, I loved it! The drabbles really captured each character's personality very well.
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Wow its amazing how the dead spirits can affect the living.I feel sorry for aang.
JustJos16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
You did an awesome job in personifying the spirits. I would imagine that there are indeed spirits haunting that abandoned place. Nice work!