Reviews for Vomica Domintor
Guest chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
In want to read this but says its down dot repairs ..please fix please ase
Shorty653 chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
So is this ever coming back. I wanted to read it. :/
Stripe Flavored Toothpaste chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
So, I was able to read the first...four or so chapters before I hit the 'down for repairs' notes, and was extremely interested. I want to keep up with it, but I don't know how the alert system works in cases like this. Will I get an alert when the chapter is "repaired" and updated? I'm worried that if I don't get any alerts I'll forget about it P.

Oh, and I read chapter 9 too, since that one's still up. I think I might have missed a few things in between though D

So I'll add this to my alert list and check back in a week or so if I don't hear anything ) It's quite an interesting story; Severus is such an enigma P

-SFT
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 23 . 7/7/2009
Neat story. Enjoyed reading it. Please set up the sequel soon.
gwennish chapter 23 . 4/4/2009
I enjoyed this very much. Great job!
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 23 . 3/30/2009
THis STory IS SOo GREeat! LOve IT!
RachL8 chapter 23 . 1/10/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. I thought you handled the relationship between Severus and Hermione very well, and I liked Draco as well. Looking forward to reading more about him and Ginny. I will definitely keep my eyes open for the sequel.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 23 . 12/10/2008
I really liked this story. Hermione and Severus is one of my favorite pairings.

I would like to make a recommendation though, you should change the status of the story to 'complete.' I almost gave this story a pass as I thought it wasn't done yet. I have so many stories in my alert list that I'm waiting for updates on that I am reluctant to add another.

Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing your story with us and I look forward to reading the sequel.

PS - I am putting this story in my favorites as I am sure I will want to read it again.
Megan Consoer chapter 23 . 11/24/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 10/18/2008
Please write the sequel soon!
cy chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
Amazing fic. I'll be looking for a sequel very soon! Please post another chapter on this story to alert us if you make one.
ReluctantScientist chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I really enjoyed this fic and can't wait for the sequels! Keep up the good work!
LadyNorth76 chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
I love this fanfic! Please update soon. Thanks.
Edana Alary chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
What a wonderful story! Keep up the good work and i look forward to the sequel!

Sarah
oursickstory chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
i really like it in the beggining but then it got kinda weak :/