Reviews for A Brothers Comfort
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love it! Maybe they could even switch roles? Keep up the awesomez!
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i liked it... i love ayame!
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
KYAAAAAAA! Core o DAISUKI! (Translation: I love this!) This was so sweet and...and...KYAAAAAAA! I already hated Akito (even though he's f*cking hot) but reading this...*long scary growl from my cat* exactly, Ophelia. Now I hate him even more. He...*another long scary growl from Ophelia* thank you, Ophelia-chan, that is now enough. *Ophelia jumps off my bed and stalks out of my room, offended* (Yes, cats growl, and it's much scarier than when dogs do it because you don't expect a growl to come from a cat.) Anyway, awesome story, awesome lemon. There seemed to be a problem with plurals in this, though. A lot of the time when it was obvious that you meant for a word to be in it's plural form, you forgot the "s". It was very strange. Apart from that, I don't have any notes for you, animallvr-san - Gokuro-sama! (Good work!)
himurakenshinfan19 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that was really sweet:)
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw, this was cute. Akito how dare you harm Aaya! I love Ayame, he's one of my favourite Furuba characters. Great story _
TheColourOfRain chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wow! your lemons are so awesome :O

you should write MOAR :D

lol I srsly hope you'll write a new story very soon :) maybe a Ichigo/Toushiro? (it's my fav pair from Bleach you know)
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
It was fantastic, I loved it! Your writting style is awsome and manages to keep the characters in umm character... Any way, Thank-you for taking the time to write this story for us fellow anime lovers to read! XD
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Well, that's one way to bond with your brother. Have wild s.e.x with him. XD

Ah, me and my incest pairings. I love 'em, and I love how you wrote this fic too. I noticed that you would have "to" when it should have been "too", but other than that, this fic was pretty good! I enjoyed it. _
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
wish there was more
SlavetoLokiandSephiroth chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was amazing. It makes me cry when Akito hurts the family without serious reason. That was amazing.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
kawaii! it's so hard to find incest these days! tsk tsk tsk! lol ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
PepermintBark chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
DAMN! Wo damn that was hot! Man good fuckin job!
Lybe chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
How coincidental for them to meet up at a spa. It was so very caring of Yuki to finally show some direct support for his older brother.

This was very nicely written. You had good detail, and I believe that you expressed the characters' feelings rather well. Great job, and keep up the good work.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
GO HOT GAY BROTHERS! I SUPPORT INCEST 100 %!
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
awe! so cute i loved it _