Reviews for Training Wheel Love
doc.exe chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
There are a few typos here and there, but overall I really liked this story. Is nice to see a story exploring the relationship between the Hyuuga sisters in a not antagonistic way. Also, the way the central topic is managed just feels natural for their characters.

Excellent work.
RofS chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
so when i came across this in my c2 during my ritual obsessive-compulsive cleaning sessions, at first i was going to skip it because i thought it was another story, one i've read five billion times and could practicall memorize. kind of.

but then i clicked on it anyways, and that makes me so darn happy because otherwise i wouldn't have read this and remembered it in all its awesomeness!

one thing, though?

She smiled that small, soft, [u]nnoyingly un-Hyuu[k]ga-like smile of hers and inclined her head. "Please come in, Hanabi-chan."

its just that i am, as i said, frustratingly obssessive-compulsive, and so i had to point out those two grammatical errors. typos, really. i'm sorry.
kellyshl chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
omgomg! XD hinabi and hinata and shino is so adorable! LOVE EM! XD (z i sound like a bi -_-)
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
The beginning was hilarious; the ending was very sweet.

Good job! (:
Krizzie chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love Hanabi too! This fic is adorable. *smilesmile*
Zhou-Mak chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Now that I've had a chance to break from my busy schedule and read through it...

Thank you Bya. It was a very good story. It opens nicely into other things, and it was a very serious character piece. Kudos to you. I like the message at the end a great deal. Awesome job.

Have a good one, until next time.

Zhou_Mak
Roses Rusted chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
OH JEEZ, that was so heart warming! I thought the plot was so beautiful and you carried it out so well (as usual XD)! I loved how you implied the other pairings (NEJITENNEJITEN) and kept Hanabi in character.

(Oh, and thanks so much for reviewing my story! My face was like O.O "I got a review from HER? OMG." It seriously made my day! Thanks for that and for posting this piece. It really is something .)
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aww..

This is so sweet..

Never thought Hinata could be so.. erm.. sisterly-mature like that.

Loved the NejiTen SasuSaku touches too. XP