Reviews for the physics of displacement
Antoine chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I hope you can take this in the good nature in which it is intended, but, as a straight male, I am somewhat disappointed that it seems the fan fiction that is as well written, as poignant, and deeply sensual as this is more likely to be slash than straight.

I know I am not exactly the target audience for something like this, but even though I have no true attraction to a male-on-male scene at my most basic level, I can certainly recognize the writing skill and passionate, descriptive heat that radiates from a work of this caliber.

Now, if only some authors of straight fanfic erotica could learn to paint images so vividly as you, I would be particularly happy.
Black Velvet Poison chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was sexy. Very, very sexy. I applaud you on your wonderful style of writing.
evercharmer chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That last sentence is a nice play on words... But anyways, I think this is very well written and the like, complement complement.

This couple was the first thing that came to mind when I started playing Assassin's creed, really...
Raihu chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
You are my very favourite person.

Been waiting a while to see this pairing, and see it done properly. This hits a nice balance between serious business and general irreverence, and I just really love the tone of your writing, so. Thank you.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Interesting the way you combine sex with philosophy (of a sort any way). I love the last line and its double meaning.