Reviews for Be all my Sins Remember'd
great story
E J ect chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Harry really is cruel.
Angela M chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
Wow, that story was wonderful! Sad, tragic, heart breaking, hopeful, with a little romance thrown into the mix. Such a rollercoaster of emotions. I couldn't stop reading as soon as I started. Thanks for writing it.
MissFictionPrincess chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
My friend told me I should read this. When she said it was a Jack/Lucy story I was sort of unsure if I would like it but you changed my mind! It's quite an original ship which was nice and refreshing. The story was dark and depressing but by the last two chapters I had completely forgotten all the bad stuff that had happened in the chapters previous to it. I've always felt a bit bad for Lucy because I don't think she wanted to do the things she did. You fit what I think Lucy's thoughts would be into the canon bits nicely. A very good job indeed! :)

-Hailey
Kristen Elizabeth chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
I love how you've taken a completely unexpected pairing and made me not only believe it, but love it! I doubt I'll ever watch the end of Series Three the same way again! Brava!
Calette chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Really fantastic... you have created a deep and fantastic character around someone who only appeared a couple of times. Well done!
madasmontyyahoo.co.uk chapter 17 . 1/25/2010
Oh my god is all I can say.

I can't even BEGIN to put into words the amazingness...the fantastic...brilliant... You get the idea.

It was THE BEST Dr Who fanfiction I have ever read! So solid to the plot and so emotional and heartfelt. Just beautiful. 10 thanks and well done!

Madasmonty
Aly93 chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
I know The Master is evil, and I feel sorry for The Doctor. I mean, the last of his kind is evil, and he wants so bad the Master to be good.
timano chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
A superb story! I really enjoyed reading it-and I look forward to future stories I read of yours. (And to May's backstory and connection with the Doctor, etc.)

10 out of 10 stars. (And now for the sequel, right?)
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
Interesting. It was very dark at times and funny in others. I don't think I've seen Lucy / Jack as a ship before but you may just have converted me . . . It was very good anyway. You kept to the show very well, and I think you handled a touchy subject matter - domestic abuse - carefully.

You kept eveyone in character too, and I liked that Jack didn't stay at the end, he isn't really the settling-down type and it's much healthier anyway for Lucy to make her own happiness, after everything she went through, rather than to be depending on a man.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
I was always fascinated by Lucy and was thinking of writing something for her...then I read this and I really can't think of a way I could write her , I think it's an amazing story.
Catelly chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
Gilari,

This has been a great story...a closure for all of us and a perfect ending...Thank you so much for the wonderful building character of Lucy and the others...It's Brillant! Fantastic! and perfectamundo in every way...hm what would happen if Harry's ring with a genetic code locked in it (like the fogwatch) was taken by someone and Lucy gets to meet a nice man who reminds her of someone...someone but she just can't put her finger on it?

Catelly
addictedtofantasy chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
I can finally review! I've been meaning to for ages but ff was playing up. No matter. Prepare for extra long review...

I wasn't sure what you were planning for Lucy so this was unexpected (at least for me) and a nice suprise. I know I would like a bookshop. And also: horray Australia! It's nice to get more than reference once in a while.

Knowing that Jack couldn't stay with her didn't make it any easier when he finally did leave but it was lovely that he came back to see how she was going and to see that she was starting to have a better life. It's been a great journey seeing a side to Lucy which we didn't get in the show. And as you've said, she's learning to be independent.

"And something tells me that that’s not the last time she’ll see Jack." What are you planning now hmm? (A story set in Australia? That would be a first)

So a big congrats on finishing this story. You've certainly earned every review you've gotten (and more) and I know I certainly enjoyed this. Until next time.
questangel5 chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
Awe! I absolutely love this story and the ending was perfect! I think it's as happy an ending as a story as tragic as this one is able to have and it shows hope for the future which is the most important thing. I love how realistic you've made this story and how well it fits into DW canon. It really could've happened. And I believe everything you've done with Lucy's character. I always knew there was more to her than was shown and you've brought her to life in more ways than one. Thank you. :) This story will always be one of my favorites.
LimitedByCreativity chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
Aww bless :) She found the house! *squee*

Haha xD And Ianto acted in a total Ianto-ish manner that is just so...*thinks*...Ianto.

*grins*

Bahaha. Aww, this was such a bittersweet ending; I loved it! I love that she is having the kids and the house but I wish Jack would've.. *sighs* Ah well. He's Captain Jack after all! ;D

This was so brilliant xD