Reviews for Extreme Exposure
littlelil1991 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Wow that was so interesting and kind of Spencer to help Hiro out. I realized that I have read a lot of your one-shots or two-shots and always enjoy them no matter who the pairing is :)
kaami-kun chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
because u said 'heavy-accented', everytime i think of spencer, i imagine he has the terminator's voice and, while it is funny, i cant get it out of my head! great story though. Hiro is such a cute uke!
Vixen doll chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
lol i love this one it was funny
Winter-Rae chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Ah just a lovely chapter.

Really great work, once again!

I have said it before and I will say it again, your writing is always a joy to read and always makes my day!

Bryan was too awesome in this. Poor guy, he can just never get his way..lol.

Looking forward to more from you!

Much love!

Winter-Rae xoxo
Thegoldenlock chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
YIKES!

Awesome! I really liked this, I mean Spencer was so damn cool and all! Haha... :D Poor Bryan he didnt get that revange he wanted..

great work
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Omg! I simply can't get over how cute Spencer and Hiro are, especially when Hiro's the uke. I wish I could have seen Kai thump Lee on the head, that would have been priceless.

Cute ficcy!
dark-phoenix-loves-kai chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
okay... i don't know if this story is done. IT BETTER NOT BE! there should be like another chapter with a Hiro/Spencer lemon. that would just be the icing on the cake. (idk if i spelled that right. whoops _' )

luved the story. BUT PLEASE WRITE A Hiro/Spencer LEMON! i'm knida addicted to those.
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
-sighs-

Smug Spencer is the love! He's too wonderful.

I also loved how you described what Bryan and Hiro think of each other. Very funny and it had me laughing pretty hard for some reason.

Spencer and Hiro are pretty cute together. I enjoy them.

Anyway! Lovely work once again. It's always a joy to read something by you. It makes me smile!

Much love!

Winter-Rae xoxoxo
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Mwaha. Bryan is a crack-up. I like the description of how he enjoys breaking into Garland's room and anything Kai owns. The thought of Grandpa menacing Bryan with a kendo stick was good. Spenser's interpretation of Hiro running around bare was funny too. Speaking of Spenser there's this boy in my class who I noticed would make a delicious Spenser, except maybe not quite as jacked. He does have nice arms though. Anyway... so Spenser noticed how Hiro's been bothering people? Has he picked up on what exactly is making Hiro angry? Well, suppose we'll find out, right? Des
pheonix80 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Spency to the rescue lol!
Shyki chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Spencer loving.

lol.

love it as usual.
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
nice story!

I like your way of garland X Bryan.

hehe I can really see how Bryan snached Hiros clothes under his nose like that. He sure has some skill!

Ive never liked hiro but this seems interesting, and I like your way of writing Hiro. He doesnt bother me in this fic. 'I wonder why Hiro had these bad weeks...?

great so far
Blaze Queenie chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
*drools* *faints* *wakes up and squeals* Kya! X3 That was so sweet wah I love Bryan/Garland, hehehehe Hiro and Spencer lovely. *snickers evilly* I wonder what Spencer will do with Hiro so exposed *smirks* I hope he pounces on him! X3 that would be hot! Loved the chapter and can't wait what happens next! X3

Love ya lots

Blaze Queenie
Princess of Music chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this is so funny because hiro is in his boxers i can't stop 's really good.i hope you write 's so cool.
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
You did a really good job for your second Spencer/Hiro ficcy!