Reviews for Very Young
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
do hope you do more to this at some point!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
The Transformers war is not like the Immortals's Game. It's a war like any other. The Decepticons set out to conquer Cybertron and then the universe. The Autobots only fought for a prize if you call peace a prize.
It's a lonely world chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Good story. Methos feeling young is just funny.

You talked about a sg1/highlander fic in your authors note, is it posted anywhere?
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is great! Any chance of a sequel where Methos meets the other 'bots etc?
Velshard chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I found this story to be quite entertaining actually and hope to see an update or a sequel to it in the future.

Excellent portrayal of the characters BTW.
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
that was a lot of fun to read :3 I loved Methos feeling young - and the fact he hit it off with Ratchet. I wonder how he'd do with the rest of the Autobots...
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hey this isn't bad. Any chance you'll decide to conyinue it into more than just a one shot? It's really funny too so you did a good job on the humor.
Bobby chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Just a reminder that Methos' usual alias is Adam Pearson. Otherwise a very entertaining story.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
*hee* Awesome.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
hehehe a fun little piece, this is
dinawen chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
you should really make a sequel to this!
noctaval chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh, what a neat idea! I love this. I don't think Methos gets to feel young very often!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh, WOW this is unorthodox. *giggles* Absolutely brilliant work. Couldn't stop myself from laughing. Keep writing!
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I never would have thought of this... but it's AMAZING!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
LOL! poor Methos, he got carried away! it was fun!