Reviews for Nagi's Journal
silver woman chapter 32 . 7/23/2005
OMG! *sniff* that is so god. i have able to read Nagi/Omi fics for a while and this fic really save my day. write more. you are DEFINITELY going to my favorites. author and story. i would love to read it all over again. i have to find more nagi/omi fics...
artemis347 chapter 32 . 6/29/2005
LOVE IT! SO KAWAII!
Sakaki's Little Sis1 chapter 33 . 4/19/2004
I LUVV THIS FIC FOR SO MANY REASONSS! It was funny, cute, soft, gentle, yaoi, WOW, mushy, and everyhting in between! You are one of the best writers I have ever seen! I LUVV THIS FIC! U RULE! (Added to fav. stories and author list)
futagoat02 chapter 33 . 5/27/2003
Yes...Kawaii! Aw... and u get to go places a lot, don't you? ...gr... i never even got to go to japan yet... gr... but i do live in Hawaii! ;... well... that was weird... i live on oahu tho... i gotta compliment you...u got a great imagination, dude... ! good like my twin says it is ;)

baibaiyukie
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 33 . 5/12/2003
Such a sweet fic...and I absolutely LOVE it!
yami no naka e chapter 33 . 4/12/2003
That was an amazing fic! I loved how you did Schuldig and Nagi especially, they were soo Kawaii! Please keep writing more, i love your style _
Kato-chan chapter 33 . 4/2/2003
*sigh* I love this fic. So sappy. So fluffy. So mushy. Makes me melt! Thanks for giving us another part!
Kiki-chan78 chapter 33 . 2/8/2003
Hmmm. . . I was going to suggest that next time they take time off in Puerto Rico. . . but we tend to get a little loud and forward(some might even say obnoxious), so maybe Hawai is a better place for them to vacation. I wonder if they ran into any loud puertoricans over there. . . .~
Kitty-N chapter 32 . 1/24/2003
Sorry, I almost forget it. I love Schu entry, and when he writes. He so funny, he's great!
Kitty-N chapter 33 . 1/24/2003
Great, so cute, cute, cute!,that boys are really sweet, I love your fic, it's so good!

What can I say! you are a wonderfull writer.

I finally find a practical meaning of my english classes.

( espero no haberme equivocado en nada de lo que escribi, y felicitaciones, realmente me encanto tu fic!)
kuroneko-tyger chapter 33 . 1/15/2003
Pushy muse? I wish mine was a little more pushy... *sigh*

Anyway, I like it. It was really well written, yadda yadda yadda. says that it's really helpful to tell authors what can be improved, but sometimes I read a story like this where even if there is a small mistake it doesn't make a difference.

Shadowcat .
Yuki Fuyumi chapter 33 . 1/15/2003
I've been waiting soooo long for more of Nagi's Journal, and finally, here's another part! ::glomps you:: You never let us down!
Sephykoi chapter 33 . 1/14/2003
OHMYGOD!

*cries*

That...there's ~*~ANOTHER!~*~ chapter!

_

heeheehee...

the last time i reviewed..it was at the "Epilogue', and that was (to me) the end of it;;

I guess it's not!

WEEEEE~!

YAY!

_

-Melle

*psst* glad u stuck another thing in it ] Keep it up! 8-)
Megami chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
149 Reviews? OMG!

Well, just as always:

Sooooo cool! Poor little Nagi! *sniff*

But he's so cool! Yay! *wavesnagiflag*

And I'm glad for some nice Schu (had enough of the bastard-version lately...nya...not really .)

Just go on!
Prodigy-Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
OMG...I can see that I'm gonna love this story. Good use of detail... Well gonna get back to reading

Nagi