Reviews for You GoWe Go
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Loved it, I always liked the friendship between John and Ronon, and I liked their stubborness here, refusing to doom the other
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I love Ronan and John survival stories. Great stuff!
Loopylou chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Love it! They're such a great pair. Both as stubborn as each other. :)
Forahr chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Perfect for those 10 minute snatches when you just need a good 'quickie'. Thanks.
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Loved the stilted conversations. "Didn't...fell." "I don't cuddle on the first date." Classic and priceless!
neptune60 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Excellent. Great bonding and whump for both boys. Love John/Ronon fics.
Anon101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I know I've read this before on your LJ - but saw it here and had to re-read. And I can't read without replying!

Awesome Ronon & Sheppard whumpage. *squishes them together* I love your writing so entirely much, it's a little ridiculous.

Thanks so much!
rider-of-snakes chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love your use of detail. Great job! It was an excellent read.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Put another notch in your belt, darlin' 'cause you nailed this one. Great fic! Thanks for sharing it with me.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I really like your diversions! *g* Can't go wrong with self-sacrifice and warrior bonding...I confess to letting out a bit of a shriek when Ronon peeled Shep's fingers off. Nice job with the angst!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I enjoyed that story. Thanks for writing it.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Gah, this gave me chills:

Ronon stretched his hand and pried Sheppard's fingers out of their grip.

Sheppard screamed.

And Ronon fell.

Excellent job!
faldo chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Great Shep and Ronan interaction. Nice to see them helping each other - and not too over the top with the whump too - you got it just right. (by the way I really enjoy a good Shep whump - who doesn't?) Thanks.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
*claps* That was a great Sheppard/Ronon friendship story and so true to the characters! Loved it!
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Great story. I love your Sheppard-Ronon fics. You always write a more subtle but noticeable camaraderie between the two which I really enjoy. The limestone planet and goat people was a cool idea too. Nice work!