Reviews for Matchmaker
FanOfBothCouples chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I must say, this is well written. The character's personalities are well portrayed, and I enjoyed reading the conversations between Farore, Nayru and Din, as well as Ganondorf and Link's conversation. The only thing I would advise is to be careful with personalities. I feel like you almost made them OOC. All in all, keep writing!
P.S: You put two of my favorite couples in the same fic! THANK YOU, YOU'RE AWESOME! X3
Isavel chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
umm ok umm end uhhhh wow really
EpicWyndfyre chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
So now "Twili smut" will have two meanings!

THE SMUT QUEEN HAS DONE IT AGAIN.

And this time with Link/Midna. I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE.

May the Smut Queen continue to prosper!
Nokcturna chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Hahaha, I loved it! Hey, if we could own Ganondorf, perhaps you and I could share him, what do you think? He would be our bitch hahahaha! .~ Keep up the good work!
Cherry Maiden chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
OMG! YAY! goddesses plz update! this is so awesome! i want to read about the wedding and how links gonna do it and the mens surprise! of the baby news! WE! plz plz plz! update! Asap! Thanks!
cherryblossom518 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
You... are... god...

Best Twilight Princess Zelda/Ganon and Link/Midna story ever written.

I love you! (wow, that came out weird...)

But seriously, you rock! You're definately on my exclusive list of favorite authors. Congrats! :P

~Liz
Darkrider213 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Intresting pairings. There not ones you see in typical M rated fanfics...I'm glad that there are some chapters where they actually build up to the moment, and you also justified both of events. Nice fanfic.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
*laughs* Aw...so cute. *laughs* Nicely done.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Uh...I was reading this ((And I love it) but why do you keep saying that Zelda has 'dark' hair? SHE'S BLONDE! *shakes head* it just confuses me...*Shrugs* But...w/e. It's a good fanfiction anyway. I love Midna to peices.
Critical-Alias chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
I'll have to say that you didn't make it tastless, and wrapped up the story in a good way. Great job, I can't wait to see your next story. _
Seldavia chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Excuse me while I get a tissue for this nosebleed...

Okay. XD

What I love about this story is that even though there's plenty of graphic description and naughty banter, the centerpoint of all of it is that both pairs are finally breaking a long, long period of pure unrequited love. There's a sweet innocence to it, that you don't generally find in this sort of story, which are usually manufactured for maximum sexiness to the point that the characters are just dolls playing roles. Ultimately it's the characters themselves, finally sharing what they wanted, that make it as exciting as it is. You actually managed to keep them believable, even though they do nothing like this in the games.

To make a long review short, you've forced me to do what I thought would never happen...add a smut story to my favorites. XD
Ralf Jones chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Great!

Please keep going!
Critical-Alias chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Hey, loved the new chapter! It was a nice plot building chapter. I can't wait for the next one. ;)
Seldavia chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
That was an interesting little tidbit there...daughter of heaven? Does the Hylian Royal Family claim to be descended from the gods?
Seldavia chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
I'm not sure Link would be so forthcoming about his feelings toward Midna in front of Ganondorf so quickly, whether he's been drained of evil or not.

However, Ganondorf's attempts to be civil were hilarious, not to mention the part where Midna has to practically shoo him through the door. Equally funny is when he acts uber macho, then freaks when he finds out that the girl he's hot for also wants him.