Reviews for The Daughter of Naruto Uzumaki
Falcon800 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ironic a toy of the most dangerous demon is the favorite toy of the daughter of said demon container
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/13
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ahyah chapter 8 . 6/14
Damn you. I wanted to know what happens next.
lewmax82 chapter 3 . 6/14
Hey. Thanks for taking the time to write this fanfic! I just wanted to say something that I've noticed about your view of Naruto. You've made him a literal wuss to the women he's with. To be specific, the nibi jinchuriki was destroying his father's house, and all he did was shot at her for a second then forgive her? Come on. As a writer, you rely on our, the reader's, actual feelings about reality to relay to your story. As such, I know I would be furious to know that my girlfriend was destroying the few things that I had left to remember my family by. You've fallen into the same slump that so many writers fall into; you make Naruto strong, yet afraid of women. In reality, there's no way any woman could take a man down without help from a weapon or another man, so that's where you lost me in this story. Thanks any way for writing this fanfic, and I will continue reading out of respect of the time and effort you put into this.
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 2 . 6/6
i cant wait to see what your next chapter will be like
evans16 chapter 8 . 3/29
great chapter!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/5
Ive got to ask, whats up with all this becoming the New Sannins etc etc, I mean Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru got those titles from Hanzo of the Salamander if I remember correctly. its not like 'Sannin' is somekind of Leaf village rank, its a title 3 people has. Just like "Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja" That Naruto has, or "Ghost of the Uchiha" that Madara has.
Rebmul chapter 8 . 2/4
well its a shame this fic is dead
guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
You are absolutely pathetic. No wonder no one gives a shit about you. You are completely useless. Just do us all a favor and kill yourself.
Spidey2 chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Love it! Keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
What happen after that ?
FledglingFanFicAuthor chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Ok, I got a couple problems with how Kakashi is acting. In the beginning, he was acting all remorseful and regretting that he chose Sasuke over Naruto. He even offered to teach him some jutsu and stuff. Now he's acting like an asshole. Did changing Team 7's history to show Naruto was never part of it affect him that much? I highly doubt it. Just saying, you seriously regressed his character.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
you seem proud of this crap you call a story, i cant see why though... your shit little farfeched tale has nothing to do with the naruto verse reality, i read this and all i can see is that your a childish hater who has to grow up... buuhooo i hate sakura so ill lie my ass of and say shes worthless and weak... grow up you little shit... buuhoo im such a imature basher that spits in the face of the real creator of the anime by vomiting my puny version of events that are as believable as the convincing the pope that he is a demon in short your boring , ridiculous and imature... reading this shit would only encorage you to spew more shit so im out of here good ridence to you
kitito chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
You should really make more stories. These are really great.
Geroar chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Hey, i'm wondering if you have abandoned this story? If not then when Will the next chapter come out? Please answer me do not ignore me please!