Reviews for The Daughter of Naruto Uzumaki
the guardian of yu yevon chapter 4 . 3/16
Kushina Does not have brown eyes that is no excuse for that kind of nonsense rest rule of story know the character you're writing about for you
Monster King chapter 8 . 3/11
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it only eight chapters into the story
arinasution5 chapter 3 . 3/4
Ho
Sakura was a kid in the beginning of course she was an ignorant kid that believe what she was told. And is Shippuden she was just a teenager. Did you also forget that she actually felt regret how she treated Naruto? Did you know she realised how pathetic she was and trained? And all of her skill comes from just pure training. No special privileged from being from a clan or having a demon inside or being born from a Kage or a strong and talented ninja. She is a medic, a. Doctor. One of the best. That not only makes her smart and useful, not also more selfless and kinder than she was. That is what is called growth. And she accomplished all of it as a teenager. Some of bad choices in Shippuden you can't blame her since those choices didn't make sense and was out of character. The blame should be on Kishimoto.
Again with the Sakura hating. That is just pathetic. Instead of developing her character and actually be a decent writer, you just took the easy way out and the most laziest and most pathetic way and just make her just a simple character so that everybody can hate so you can feel good about yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself as a writer. One of the reason Sakura was one of the better female characters because she had room to develop and grow. Don't blame that character, blame the writer. Even that Sasuke and Kakashi hare is is quite pathetic. I don't like them, but how you written them is just lazy. You could of been different and actually be a not bad of a writer.
Aihsan657 chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Great story . Love the aspect of a different timeline . Keep the story rolling man . Cant wait to know what happens next on chapter 9
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
You do know that haku is a boy and not a girl right?
Falcon800 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Ironic a toy of the most dangerous demon is the favorite toy of the daughter of said demon container
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ahyah chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
Damn you. I wanted to know what happens next.
lewmax82 chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Hey. Thanks for taking the time to write this fanfic! I just wanted to say something that I've noticed about your view of Naruto. You've made him a literal wuss to the women he's with. To be specific, the nibi jinchuriki was destroying his father's house, and all he did was shot at her for a second then forgive her? Come on. As a writer, you rely on our, the reader's, actual feelings about reality to relay to your story. As such, I know I would be furious to know that my girlfriend was destroying the few things that I had left to remember my family by. You've fallen into the same slump that so many writers fall into; you make Naruto strong, yet afraid of women. In reality, there's no way any woman could take a man down without help from a weapon or another man, so that's where you lost me in this story. Thanks any way for writing this fanfic, and I will continue reading out of respect of the time and effort you put into this.
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
i cant wait to see what your next chapter will be like
evans16 chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
great chapter!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Ive got to ask, whats up with all this becoming the New Sannins etc etc, I mean Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru got those titles from Hanzo of the Salamander if I remember correctly. its not like 'Sannin' is somekind of Leaf village rank, its a title 3 people has. Just like "Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja" That Naruto has, or "Ghost of the Uchiha" that Madara has.
Rebmul chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
well its a shame this fic is dead