Reviews for Surfaces
fireangel08 chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
Omg! This was just great! Perfect way to end this amazing story!
fireangel08 chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Hahaha awesome chapter! Any BL happiness filled chapter is welcome for me.
fireangel08 chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Oh this BL reconciliation is perfect! Thank you so much it was everyrhing I could have wanted for them.
fireangel08 chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Oh Lucas don't assume! I know this will all work out for BL but still I can just imagine what he's feeling now.
fireangel08 chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Well interesting past chapters. Breyton huh? Never was a fan of their friendship considering ehat happen between them but you're writing them good I supposed.
fireangel08 chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
The clicking of cameras...oh boy that doesn't sound good for BL.
fireangel08 chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Oh so that's how things happened between them! Awesome past chaptets. As I keep reading this story I'm liking it more and more each time. Nice way to end this chaptet with that beautiful quote.
fireangel08 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Eeehhh what will happen in those 3 months?
fireangel08 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
So far this story is turning out to be pretty awesome. Loving it and can't wait to read more.
GoodGirlGoneBad1984 chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Fantastic story absolutely loved it.
craxygirl54 chapter 23 . 12/15/2010
Incredible story it was amazing. Brooke and Lucas deserve all the happiness in the world and I'm glad I was here to witness that. Faving this btw.
Leonie1988 chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
Loved it! great work!
DANI OTH chapter 23 . 2/8/2010
YANA YOU DID A GREAT WORK WRITTING THIS FIC.

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE.

I LOVE THAT AT THE END BRUCAS GOT BACK TOGETHER.

I WILL TELL YOU THAT AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID THAT ALEX WOULD STEAL BROOKE AWAY FROM LUCAS BUT IM GLAD THAT RACHEL GOT A GUY LIKE ALEX.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB WRITTING THIS FIC.

IF YOU ARE INTEREST IN READING BL FICS I WOULD RECOMEND THE ONE IM WRITTING RIGHT NOW:

/s/5640088/1/
brookegrace chapter 23 . 12/25/2009
Yana! You did an absolutely beautiful job writting this! I just finished and I am in awee! Loved everysingle chapter and moment.
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
lol, I havent even started reading the 1st chapter b/c i love ur begining where u said u wished u owned chad (lol dont we all!).