Reviews for Catastrophe area
ByaRenLuvr chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
AW! KAWAII, SOO VERY KAWAII! One quick question, is Renji the kitten? and if so, why in the holy sereitei (sorry had to make that little joke) would Kuchiki Byakuya have a KITTEN 'IN' his office!
Keidara chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
My Da's girlfriend moved in with her cat, and Lily (the feline) is quite lively. Despite that, I'm glad that she doesn't usually make messes. She unplugs things, though, and tries to get into my room: That's a no-no. The kitty is not allowed in -my- sanctuary.

Looks like Bya-kun needs to teach his kitty the same lesson :P

-Kei
Warfang chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I so know what you are talking about. But our kitten jumped from Dad's shoulder to land on the plate in the egg yolk. And I love the way you wrote this story, and how it flows. I am envious, because I now know how hard that is. Wonderful job, this brightened up my day. Ermm...nothing to critique on (I can't find anything, someone else may).
Airen Sakura Fuyu chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
this is so cute and funny! and yes i own a number of cats and kittens... i can relate :D
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Yes! I've been waiting for this one! Thanksies for finally putting it up! I love how you write! I would also love a Renji kitty...