Reviews for Light of Darkness, Mirmo de Pon!
Sawako-san chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
*O*

(Y)

coooool
She'sAllThat'sLeft chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I SOOOOOO LIKE THIS,WOULD YOU PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL

IF YOU CAN THEN THAT WOULD BE GREAT
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
i would like it there yet
myuri09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
i love it so much!... pleaseeeeeeeeee continue it pleasee! because it is so nice i like your stories so much!
gina chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
hey i reallie love ur stories these r true right i mean original plz i wanna knw sumthing tell me
Akemina-neechan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
it was great!

please update a sequel!

i prefer japanese names though-e.g. mirmo to mirumo.

also try fixing up ur grammar a bit

:):):) _
Newbie23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
pls...make a sequel

its so good...i want to know what happen next
weraqion09 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
KAEDE! Ohh! Why d'ya have to do that! I really like Kaede. She so pretty! Me like story.
kaiyou chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hi There. :) Could please make the sequel? I like your story very much. So please. :) Good luck with it. Take care. ;)
fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
continue writing the story its really wonderful
j0nsbdaniansRock1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
cant u put a continuation on this?...please!i dont like sad endings..ok!
Mizuki chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Yep, I really like Mirumo Zibang too because they resemble the characters in Daa Daa Daa! XD

This fic is god! My heart was wrenching with Setsu's prayers! Although you could have added a little depth and background to the story. It was also kind of choppy.

But, overall, it was really good! Tragic though. YES, write a sequel!

XOXO
yunaaaaa chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
nice fic you got here. and very nice plot.
krystal chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i just read your fanfic.. and it's kinda quite good... i also like mirmo de pon because the characters seems like to resemble the character from daa daa daa... you what i like your story... when are you going to update the second part of your story? and i hope you still write another amazing fanfic...
Nobita-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Well, I also had Kaede died in my story but in childbirth instead of your one. Can you make the sequel please?