Reviews for Blood and Water
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
omg! ttly wicked!

Amanda
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
I actually want a lot to say, but I'll be brief

First of all I liked the very beginning and the pace of the story, it was very quick but there was enough information to understand what's going on. Plot with little detail but packed with action and great scenes of feelings' expressions.

Every chapter is like a bomb, you never know what happens, so suspense is so there.

I actually decided to check out the fic because of the title. It was unusual. When I think about the saying blood better than water, then i realize that what Draco and Ginny had gone through during their year together, with all the blood of people they killed, makes an interesting contrast to the blood of the relatives. Did you think it like this?

The idea of Draco ruining GH wedding is not new, but you made Draco practically loose and that was really fresh.

But you know, two first chapter are THE BEST. They are like WHOA all the time. I see all their movements in front of my eyes and there's nothing useless there, like came, saw and conquered.

Please, right something else. Your style is definitely refreshing
Skepo chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
that was a WONDERFUL ending!
FreezingFire81 chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
is there going to be a sequel because thats not cool that u ended this!hehehehe! love the story!
FreezingFire81 chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
I HATE GINNY! REALLY REALLY DO I SAY WE KILL HER! YUP! SHE IS SO ANNOYING! I MEAN MY GOD MAKE YOU OWN DECISIONS! sorry! just makes me angry!:) love the chap cant wait for the update!:)
Skepo chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
OMG! ah so sweet last comment.

Stupid Ginny won't give him the time of day right now tho...[
music-and-fairytales chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
wow! that was so great. great work honey! love it. x
music-and-fairytales chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Oh! I'm sorry it took me so long to review this! But I really love it! Really! Can't wait for more x
Skepo chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
i want to scream at harry

DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP!
FreezingFire81 chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
wow harry knows! draco is so going to show up on ginnys girls night to talk! i hope! cant wait to find out!:D
music-and-fairytales chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
aw! love it honey! talk soon! xx

p.s. i have a surprise for you lol.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
She should have drawed the line there. I can't wait to see what happens next. Good Luck! :)
Skepo chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
aww thats sad but i love dxg
FreezingFire81 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
I SAY WE KILL GINNY! SHE IS JUST TOO STUPID FOR ME! :) LOVE THE STORY THOUGH EVEN IF I WANT TO KILL GINNY! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAP!:D
Skepo chapter 5 . 6/17/2008