Reviews for By the Light of Fireflies
Cross the Sky chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, I really enjoyed this! You got all the characters down, and I loved just seeing a little 'downtime' scene from the game. And the way you demonstrated the relationships between the various characters was just wonderful!
JansenFriedh chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
... LOL. JANSEN. And then Cooke and Mack's convo halfway through... I pretty much died. XD
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
*laughs* this was perfect!

I especially loved the part when you said that Seth was peaceful...I can't see that but I can see the two of them doing that.

DASM
Lilac Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is definately the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. It truly is hilarious, and you capture the essence of all the characters' personalities really well, in particular, Jansen and Seth.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
oh, i hope you're happy with yourself- i laughed so much, my stomach actually hurts

it says a lot, cuz sometimes i read humour fics, and i really don't get it, but this was great, definately on the favourites list

you got all the characters perfectly, especially Seth and Jansen i'll definately be looking out for more stories from you
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Jansen, Jansen, Jansen... You just don't know when to quit, do you? It's funny to read, but I can't help thinking that if I actually knew the guy in person I'd be on Seth's side.

I think you got all of the characters pretty well in this. (There's a lot of them, and they're well-thought out, so I'd imagine it was a little bit of a challenge including them all and getting them all right). Especially Seth, Ming, Jansen, and Tolten (he's confused a lot XP).

This was a nice little idea here. Given the diversity or their personalities, I'd imagine that they had a lot of off-screen conversations all over the place. Most of them probably started with Jansen.

Great job on this. (*favs*)
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was cute. And I like the way you intermingle serious topics such as innocence, mortality, and morale with the joking and banter.

Nicely done.
genkimania chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This story was great :D, I really enjoyed it and I especially want to say that you captured all of the characters really well, especially Jansen and the kids. It can be hard to get their style of talking, but you did it really well! It's also really cool that you included Tolten since I think most people neglect him and I have a soft spot for him xD