Reviews for Birthday Boys
Humm chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Your writing is great, but I really didnt enjoy the content. This was abusive, and that whole having to be an apologist for his behaviour made reading it quite uncomfortable.
bethanyutermark chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So good. Are you please going to write more?
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
that was a really good story. It was also realy sweet
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Nice bit of smut. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nice little b-day treat. :)
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Amazing! I just love the idea behind this fic and poor Fred- I reckon he genuinely didn't realise what happened with Hermione...but he was all better after she got home :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Good heavens!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
aww so cute :D
tym4change chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
You really have a way of pushing boundaries, don't you? Do you like trying new things or scandalising people, or do you really carry torches for each of these gasp-worthy pairings? Not that I'm complaining; I'm probably one of the least conservative readers you'll ever have :)

I'm glad that you weren't afraid in this one to show that the characters do have weaknesses and emotions other than happy and lusting. You showed that people can and do get carried away, get hurt, and hurt each other. They have selfish sides and needy sides and not everyone will jump to their every whim. And that just made the "good" emotions all the better.

If this is what your writing was like three-ish years ago, I'm dying to see some (because just one doesn't count) from more recently after 300 fics worth of experience.
kogapumas chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Omg, I loved it. Amazing. And I only wish they had that kind of lotion ;P
sexy angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

where do i get that lotion

have u had sex befor

was the person good? :) tell me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i want more and more abou sex

have u ever had sex?