Reviews for Brightest Crayon
Guest chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
That was cute.
SurviveEternity chapter 24 . 6/2/2011
I haven't written a review in a few months, and I simply suck at writing reviews, but...Here goes!

I really, really love this story. Well written, cool plot, awesome characters. I like Meredith and Nancy's just too sweet (Cute? Innocent? Don't know the proper word) and Ben was just epic, even if we never met met him in the story.

The ending made me go "awwww!"

Yeah. Like I said, I'm horrible at writing reviews.
Choas Babe chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I just picked up on the Bausch and Lomb reference. I'm kinda tired is how I claim I missed the boat the first time. Eye drops? Really?
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 24 . 9/13/2009
Auh. Man I wish I had enough time to read all of your stuff today but I'll definitely be coming back. Amazing plot. Loved it.

Elodie
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hahah, bausch and lomb. Eye solution? that made my day unless you really did randomly pick out those names.

Fun lead in. Very well written.
epalladino chapter 24 . 5/17/2009
Excellent story. The plot made a lot of sense and your OCs were well developed characters. DEA agents 'Bausch and Lomb'-clever deal with the name. Do you wear contacts from that optical company? I thought Bausch was too obnoxious to be the bad guy. Lomb was a bit too helpful, so I wasn't surprised how he turned out.

Don, Charlie, Megan, Colby, and David were all perfect. I love how you ended up bringing Charlie to save Don and then a wounded Don to save Charlie. I also loved the ending scene with Charlie teaching math to Ben's friends. You also did a great job with showing Ben's character, even though he was dead through most of the story.

Thanks for the fascinating read, Beth
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 24 . 7/10/2008
“No fair,” Colby grumbled. “They gave me desk duty.” He took a ferocious bite of pizza. “I hate riding a desk.”

“Next time, get shot in the gut instead of the shoulder,” Don told him with a total lack of sympathy.

“Thanks. I’ll be sure to remind the next sniper I see.”

LOL, I loved the banter between the team. Fantastic chapter, the entire story was utterly amazing!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 23 . 7/10/2008
The FBI team leader put on an expression of half-disgust, half-satisfaction.

“Can’t even stop working after getting shot. Thanks, guys.”

I love Don. lol.

Fantastic chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 22 . 7/10/2008
Amazing chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 21 . 7/10/2008
NO! He had better not kill Charlie.

Fantastic chapter.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
Don groaned. Didn’t order the sound; it just released itself from his throat. He coughed, clearing his throat, trying to turn the groan into something a little less helpless. “Trees. Lots of damn trees, David.”

“Trees. Okay, that’s good, Don. Trees.”

Like hell it is, Sinclair. That doesn’t give you one effing clue as to where I am.

Lol. I love Don's thoughts! Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 19 . 7/10/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 18 . 7/10/2008
o.o

Don better be okay.

Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Fantastic chapter! I love, love, love the story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
O.o Things are really starting to get exciting. Great chapter!