Reviews for Revan's Galactic Acquistions
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Posted 21 June 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post TSL aboard Ebon Hawk enroute to Telos: Sequel to The Casino at the edge of the Galaxy, Revan's quiet return might have hit a snag...

The piece took up the ball where the previous work ended, and ran with it. Revan relaxing in a Force Cage of all things. T3 making dire threats from where they left him jammed into the bulkhead to seal the ship's damage, and the Exile still upset because she played Pazaak for the ship and lost. The comment that G0T0 should have been destroyed with Malachor sets up the next scene.

Seven chapters total, a real fun read.

Pick of the Week Tied for Best of the Week
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Hahaha... Oh man... Nice work. You're insane you know that! This is utter madness. But damn it's awesome.
Ranger24 chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
lol! Hell hath no fury like woman scorned
GoldenLioness5485 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
This story was a proper laugh, can't wait till you write more. Keep up the good work.
Blatant0 chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Bao-Dur's sendoff was beautiful. It made me feel so much better. I like your Revan very much.

Thank you very very much for writing Mical in a favourable light. Revan was quite funny when he couldn't order HK to assassinate him (Mical) "I could have used more people like him in the war." Thank you very much.

"Without me you are all doomed..." brilliant. You are a thousand times the greatest. Well written and really funny.
Blatant0 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Blatant0 chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
lol Revan is funny. I really like your portrayal of Carth, even if he is a little insane.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
One of the funniest KOTOR fanfics I've ever read. In fact, probably one of the funniest fanfics period. I loved your portrayal of Bastila, and all the craziness that has gone on over the last few chapters. I just wish there was more. It's too funny to be left ended.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Lightsaber names. This fanfic is going to kill me with laughter.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
*Chanting* Terminate... terminate... terminate...

Right. I think Mical's termination would have been amusing. That said, his rather... pathological desire to preserve the Jedi and the Republic is very amusing.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Can't... breathe... so... funny... riding his ass... lol
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
"You are not going to ram your shock arm up Atton's rear and end see how far it goes. End of story."

Best. Line. Ever. Lol, I like that most of the characters in this story appear to be a bit... well, shall we say 'unstable'?

Also, I think it's perfectly acceptable that Carth is a homicidal maniac. The human mind can only take so much pushing before it cracks, and I'm sure Carth reached that point years ago.
qt3.14159 chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Not only did I laugh all the way through, but this really made my day. I love the silliness of it, it's really just enjoyable reading.

Fun Stuff!
Revan Dante chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Thank you mate :) This story is so funny and sweet it's unbelievable! Here's hoping for a continuation too!
booboo773 chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
No, no, no! Do not put 'The End'. It can't be the end! This is hilarious! Would love to see it continue! PLEASE!