Reviews for The Gift
Azus chapter 3 . 7/15
where lili? in the story she not appear
mestwendyfan chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
loved this story so much!you are a great writer!:)
mestwendyfan chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
sad that asuka didnt appear here but well great chapter!:)
mestwendyfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
so cute this chapter!great work!:)
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
aww... very beautiful :D *crying* i *sniff* love *sniff* it!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
This was such a heartwarming chapter! I'm kinda surprised that Hwoarang and Lili would only have one kid; but in this story it seems all the more special. X3

The format on this piece is just excellent!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Aww this is so cute! I love how Christie is Lili's best friend and not Asuka, the rival/friendship thing has become a boring trope for me in most games and animes.

Poor Hwoarang! Though I did stifle a giggle or two at his expense! XD
Furtively Lethargic chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
OMG AWWWWWWWW. I love it! I love Hwoarang and Lili and I love their kid and their grand kid! AHHH~ this was so cute! *hearts*
TheAlleneM chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I've read it all like almost everyday since I knew this story! Well I wish, Tekken ended up like this! :)) Oh gosh! PLEASE! I'm begging you to make more HwoaLi Like this! You Inspire me to write but I don't have the guts to put 'em here! :/PLEASE! More HwoaLi! :))
autome chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Gotta love this fic! It's awesome! I love the line where Lilian asked Hwoarang how he gets Lili that is hilarious! Hope to see you doing fics on this pairing more~
helyon chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Suri is a very appropriate name... it means Princess. :D

I like this fic, though I wish there was a son who would like like Hwoarang too. :)
Harukichi Mitsuharu chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
sniffs...i'm so touched...love it! *favorites* :DD
xiloveme2muchx chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
wow! Thanks I really needed a Hwoarlili fanfic coz all I see are Hwoarang and Jin. Nice you're very good! Keep up the good job
La Petite Rose chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
That was so cute.
M.M.Richter-XIII chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Beautiful! The story is very well written and touching. I like how it portrays Hwoarang and Lili. Excellent!