Reviews for It's Alright, I'm Only Bleeding
StormOfAngst chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Please update this. This is an awesome story.
Alika chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I know that it is an old story, but it is too interesting to forget about it. If you still have a desire to continue, please, make it.
greendaypumpkin chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I know it's been over a year but are you going to continue this? I really hope you do. Who is following Dean, also I'd quite like to see Dean open up a bit to John, or John to Dean, he knows what he's been through and I think an awkard conversation would be nice lol.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
AW this was awesome!

I'm totally taking your advice and am gonna ready somewhere between 3 and 6am and sometimes it hurts!

thanks hun

awesome stories
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Thanks for the kind response to my previous review.

I can't figure out who the mystery character is that waited in the hospital. I thought is was a person, but it can 'smell' Dean and also recognized John, so maybe a evil spirit. Nice mystery you have going there.

I really didn't like John yelling at Dean or grabbing him like he did, even though I knew it was because John was worried about losing his son again. It was depressing that John made Dean look defeated. John should know better, considering Dean's past.

I'm glad that Sam spoke up and said something. I was surprised that John actually heard him and apologized to Dean, but one "I'm sorry" is not enough. Yet, maybe I will like John again. I liked him in the last story when he went after the men that had hurt Dean.

You did another great job with this chapter, lots of emotion.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
eliza-w chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
This lunatic hurt Kyle to get to Dean?

I'm guessing it's one of the three John hurt when trying to get revenge for what they did to Dean.
eliza-w chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Dean, it's not gonna be so simple. You went missing together with Sam. There must be people out there looking for you.

Sigh...there I go again. Talking to the characters...
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Fantastic chapter. Uh oh, who is this man or thing that is watching Dean and has smelled his blood? I don't like the sounds of it-there's no telling what trouble this will lead to now.
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Damn. That was fast - and wonderful. Absolutely fantastic. _
smokeyhorse chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
*flails*

This is awesome! And talk about a super speedy update - YAY! :D
Nana56 chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
What a mystery! I have about a million questions that I know you can't answer without revealing too much. This is what I've decided.

1. The mystery character may be invisible.

2. It might not be human (following Dean's scent)

3. Dean and John both were involved in what caused it's rage (downfall?)

4. Of course it only hurt Kyle to bring Dean out of hiding.

I'm thrilled that John stopped yelling at Dean and that Sam stepped in to make him stop. Does Sam ever regret leaving to go with them?

Great chapter and I'm ever so grateful this one came up so quickly. *hugs*
Maz101 chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Just read your story through and it seems to me your writer's block must have cleared. Great angst and suspense. Nice time/age setting for the boys - Dean keeping his secrets with a teenage sullenness and Sam intuitive enough to read him, worry for him and protect him.

Nice stuff.
moira4eku chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Yikes! I wonder if this is a spirit or person out to get Dean. I imagine it was his attacker from the other story (by the way, I just finished reading your other story and just loved it. Poor Dean! My heart just broke for him). I cringed when John was yelling at Dean. He still is in a fragile mindset. I was so glad when Sammy spoke up for his brother. Can't wait to see where you are taking this story!
deangirl1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Crap! It's M...! So glad that Sam jumped in to save Dean and that John actually listened!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »