Reviews for Assorted Jellybeans Collection
Ferbidian chapter 25 . 9/13
This is great! There are many chapters that made me cry. Well, they are angst after all. Anyways, can I ask one thing? I just want to ask your permission to translate chapter 13 and 6(?) of this fic? I will post it on wattpad! Let me know if you agree!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
alright, tenten is stupid. real stupid. i can't even find a flaw in neji, idk why. TENTEN IS TOO STUPID.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
"ANY MOMENT WITH YOU IS CHERISHED." ALRIGHT. AL RIGHT.
alrighty chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
PLEASE STOP TORTURING PEOPLE, OH GOD YOU'RE SO MEAN EVERYTHING'S SO PERFECT WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL? CRUEL. YOU ARE CRUEL. TOO CRUEL. GOSH I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. GAH.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
alright. don't you dare move on, neji fucking hyuga. AND SHE'S NOT BETTER OFF THAN YOU, FOR KANKURO'S SAKE. PLEASE. GOSH. I HATE JELLYBEANS. [nonsense]
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
I SIMPLY LOVE YOU. AND I LOVE IT. SEE KANKURO, RUKI IS AWESOME AND SHE'S NOT LAME. YOU'RE THE LAME ONE BECAUSE RUKI'S AWESOME SHE ROCKS! WHOOO xx
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
oh, my. you're halfway there, neji, because dinner is love. everything related to food is, actually. use pizza for next time!
i just wanna say chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
"someone's getting wet." - neji
"Someone's Getting Wet."
"SOMEONE'S GETTING WET."
" ' . "
"S. O. M. E. O. N. E. '. S. G. E. T. T. I. N. G. W. E. T. "
what a perverted mind of mine, but overall this is great! ily.
RaiNiccle chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
Damn I'm gonna get diabetes with this one hihi so sweeet~
RaiNiccle chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
That was so weird but I laugh so hard! Damn I love this it's so original and sooooo funny love ittt
RaiNiccle chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
That was so sweet
RaiNiccle chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
This is soooo beautiful )
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Aww sweet )
Kazahana Yukina chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I love this collection of stories, but so far, this is my favorite chapter. I don't know... there was just something about the whole separation and finally meeting moment that tugged on my heartstrings. Loved this chapter's ending by the way. I find myself grinning every time I remember it. Oh, and another one, I fell in love with the little poem. hehehe..
Your writing is amazing! Your grammar is good, and you use figures of speech well and in timing. This collection as a whole is wonderful and inspires me to write more. Thank you for sharing your talent!
McKazekage chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
I gotta say airports are some of the happiest and saddest places on earth!