Reviews for Tell Me
anna012 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ah! This is so good! Almost cried though..
Roland Hood chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
So cute! I loved it!
Kya-Healing Every Day chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh mey gosh. This story is TOO cute. I love it. Though I would love to know what happened after Eiji saw Yukino again, you don't have to. Though I'd love you if you did.
PeachKissesandSunlight chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I have never read this story of yours... and did you make this during the days when you tell us that your happily loveless... lol XD and why don't you make a sequel to this story? Nyuu~

-Shanky
citatsce chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
One of the best OCxCanon fics I have read. It's sad but hopeful, and you really captured Eiji's personality.
Nueij chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is a really cute original plot! Will you consider making or sequel or even more chapters to it? Though the last part is a perfect ending, I can't help but wanting more to it...

Also, for my own selfishness, PLEASE continue "When Tezuka Had Fallen For Her" . I love that story!~
towa no yume chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
hi there! (again) this is a rather sweet story.. D nice one shot.. just like with the other story, kinilig ako..

oh yeah.. before i forget.. reading this reminded me of two things i forgot to mention in my review for when tezuka had fallen for her.. one, is that i'm really impressed with your wide vocabulary.. i actually had a dictionary beside me while reading this.. second, just so you know, your other story was just recommended to me.. she found it nice too..

*you have a future with writing you know.. ;)*

ja!
gold.paperclips chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This was really a great read; I enjoyed it! (:

Write more!

Lizzie.
fhclause chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is totally a good one! I cried so much when reading this. Hell to cliche thing! It just so good! You owe me my tears! Will you write a sequel to this? PLEASE?
Anago chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I really like how you wrote this one-shot. It's very inspiring, but cute. I love how you describe Eiji and how he tries to get the girl talking. I also like how you can make the characters come to life. This brings out your Oc character a lot and shows that you can make a character and put her into a story with another persons character. The ending is pretty cute,I would have to admit. And Eiji was never out of OOC, I like that about your writing. D
Ruffle chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
You're right, this is so totally repulsing cliche that it just makes you want to barf.

But you know what else? Your writing is so good, that you can always pull off cliche plotlines.

I loved how you made everything so... I don't know, kind of incomplete in the end, I guess. It reminds me so much more of a first chapter instead of a oneshot.

(And no, you were not the only one who adroed Yukino's eyes. I just love green eyes!)

'Cept this might be a bit of a Mary Sue. I'm not entirely sure, since there isn't enough information about Yukino to tell.

I'd love to write a bunch of other things in this review. I really would. But if I did, I'd end up having to dedicate a novel to you, and since I'm supposed to be doing my homework, I'm not too sure if that's possible at the moment.

Love and Scribbles,

Ruffle
kur-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
so sweet . i love it ! this is the kind of stories i love to read ! tragic yet has a happy ending ! whee !
twi-chi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This was really sweet. A bit sad on the death part, though. And I really like the song.

I was actually listening to the song while reading! I'm gonna put this on my favs because of the song and because the story was cute.