Reviews for To Declare Dominance
Fantita chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Sheeesh! I love it. Hot and also funny!

And Mello made me laugh with his "I have a really hot body. Fuck, I would fuck myself."

I had a great time reading it, thanks!
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh my G that was really fucking funny man you gotta write more MelloxNear one shots coz dar was awsume!
XJhoker chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
God..

AWESOME!

THE BEST THING EVER *W*

NEE HAPPY NEW YEAR!

BYE
Dorufuu chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Okay... That was just made of awesome! :D So hot... Oh, kami.. w MelloxNear hate sex! Yay! I loved it, great job! xD
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
lmfao :o
I Speak Muffin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
-nose bleed- omg..That was...AWESOME! Also, possibly the longest sex scene I have ever read...I love this story!
mcrmad chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow, I LOVE this fic, and I'm not even a Mello/Near fan! Truthfully, it's great and should have way more reviews. I really hope there's another chapter!
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is so awesome! lol I had always been weirded by Near being all sexual with Mello cuz he seems so young. Then I remember the manga and your story, how it says he's 19 and I forget lol. Love it!
Sliceasaurus.Wrecks chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
u r so awesome!

man that was so cool!go mello!after this i hope to read your Naruto stories and ill bet there as good as this one!FYI that is really really really good!well gotta go!Luvs
Meloxxy chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh gods that was possibly some of the hottest hate sex EVER.
Ashena chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Love it! You should write a fic about the tapes of L and Kira.
Draelya chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was REALLY hot. Awesome.
demomnjikil chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
update update update so god]
greenbarbie chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
loved it. It didn't gross me out like other smut scenes of the two...it was actually hot! ha ha. I love this pairing and you finaly caught the feel of the two
JuLiaAleX chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Awesome story!

I loved it! The way you made the sex scene long and detailed and the way you turned hate sex into something more... and the comment about L and Raito was awesome...

Well, I don't know what else to say, other than I loved it, and that I can't wait to read the side from Near's POV.

Keep up the good work!