Reviews for The Sharpenator
fernandtoussaint chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was incredible, i haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Castbound chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Best. Comedy. Ever.
Megustamuffins chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Lol! 3
zfj chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Pretty darn funny! I enjoyed this oneshot. Would have been cool to see Gohan's reaction with sharpener and erasa... Good job!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"It almost made you want to name your first born after him." -lmfao funniest thing ive ever read
Dragon Fire Fitzy chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is one of the best fics I have read.
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
You were right. This is hilarious. I'm going to go read the sequel right now. Oh, and by the way: Duct tape.
Mew Rin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
OMG! I actually had time to read your oneshot and am I ever glad I did! Super funny! I should start calling you Super FunnyGuy! Lol, bye-bye!
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hehe, I love it. Finally a Sharpner-centric fic. He really is delusional...and he almost succeeded where most failed. Defeating the Great Bollocks of Saiyaman.

Ouch... now if only he was hit hard enough to ensure that Pan can't be born.. she's annoying.

So... Videl knows? What the hell happened to our nerd's strange luck that always prevented his identity of being found out, no matter how close she got?

Ah well. Heh, I'll never be able to look at Sharpie the same way again... evil Mastermind.

Great job!
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Supervillan Sharpener was funny. The cops really must be bad at there jobs if the could not stop him. Your story was as funny and as well written as all your others and I enjoyed it heaps.
LordTheadArmageddon chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
hmm.. looks good so far...

4 (will improve if chapter 2 is as good)
Knight92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Best. One-shot. Ever.

I think I'll just miic everyone and say I wish there was some GV in there, but I hope, really hope to see a continuation of this!

P.S: If not, Best. One-shot. Ever.
Shadowsole chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
it would make much more secens if you attcked with the duck tape..

Yay One Shots!

Singapore Chicken?

*hands*
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Poor Gohan but Sharpner got what he deserved. Awesome job!

-WT
KickAssV chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was so hilarious! I wish there was some GhxV though. Anywho, I thought duct tape was supposed to be all powerful or something from what I can remember from Survival of the Lamest. If that's true, how was Sharpner defeated so quickly? LOL