Reviews for Who's a Hero?
blueper chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
hahaha oh this is just gold. so awesome in every way
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Total. crackfic. :-P
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Can't...breathe... for...laughing!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL this is good i really enjoyed it most kids don't understand this sketch these days.
Keep up he good work I can't wait to read what you come up with next
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh, that was Gold!
FadedSunset chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So funny!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So funny, love wordplay like this and things like Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister, some epic bureaucratic wordplay babble in that
nihilsupernum chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"I don't have a home anymore," Harry said firmly, "not after . . ." His lower lip quivered.
"Was it Death Eaters?"
"Mimes?"
"The french?"
"French mimes?"
"Telemarketers?"
"Traveling salesmen?"
"No," Harry said, "worse . . . so much worse. I . . . They were french death eaters, but they also had jobs. They were mimes by day, and telemarketers to the other side of the world by night. And they were descended from traveling salesmen."
"Oh, no! Those are the only things we fear."
"That and the Evil Twinkle that resides in the Eyes of Dumbledore!"
"Their eyes were twinkly too."
The Twins: *faint*
DinahRabe chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I know this fic is a bit old, but I just stumbled upon it. Thank you! I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I know the sketch that inspired this. Absolutely hilarious!
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nicely done. This was very funny, especially with the use of all of Harry's chosen hero names. I take it the swords were supposed to makes Z's when properly charmed? At any rate, Susan's plan was amusing, and I found her comments on the plans to seduce Harry particularly comical. Snape and the Death Eaters was amusing, especially whenever Voldemort had been irritated by the Abbott and Costello antics. Wait. Harry saw the Dursley's performing the Aristocrats? No wonder he snapped. The bit with Bellatrix at the end was very humorous, in particular. Truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
James018 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Abbott and Costello. Roflmao.
adidi778 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Couldn't stop laughing - absolutely hilarious!
ECTO-DMC chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
omg I lol so hard I woke up my wife laughing so hard... WHO

Cameron
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
So, will Who and What be on I Don't Know? ;)

Thanks, it's one of the funniest I've read.
Riann chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
First of all, this is my second reading of this story, I am maybe 6 paragraphs in and already I am laughing out loud. So thank you for making this a funnier evening, and for writing this story at all.

Lately, I am getting more and more distracted with plot inconsitencies in storys so I thought I might start pointing them out in good stories.

"Deliberately ignoring the fact that the Ministry had no way of tracking Portkeys to sooth his battered ego." And his lacking indestines right? Because while he is home, is guts are not. Maybe a helpfull house elf ?

"When along came aside him, looking so grim, came the Deputy Headmistress with something to say." One came to much in this sentence

Turns out there were only those two things. Or I was to amused to notice more... Either way, good story
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »