Reviews for Who's a Hero?
Reader chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Very well! Could you expand it? Voldemort wouldn't be silly enough to order Death Eaters attack the same place seven times in a row, and wouldn't attack anybody in person before learning their tactics. And Death Eaters cannot be fooled by repetition of the same trick. And Fred and George are better at pranks than that.
sjm95x chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was hilarious! The best part was the interaction between Voldemort and the death eaters when they tried explaining Who it was... lol. You are a true comedian.
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Why does this make me think of Spy Kids? The origional, not the sequals...
deadal chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
a name is worth to spend time to get a good one, I guess...
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ahh, can't beat the classics! Makes me want to listen to my recording of the old "Who's on first" reel. In fact... *wanders off to do so*
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
very funny
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This whole story just cracked me up. Thanks for sharing!
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Brilliant. Like normal, you wrote something good.

More than that, you took an incredibly daft idea and managed to make a semi-workable story from it.

I would have thought you could have managed a

"you-know-who"

"of course I don't, that defeat the point of who"

"but, you know, vol..."

"oh... thought you meant who"

"What?"

"No, who..."

But then this would have been even more confusing, and can't be sure who would have read it. I don't know would have though.

C
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Really good stuff, laughed alot.

gunny
Golden Griffon chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I couldn't stop laughing for well over 5 minutes after reading this.

The word puns tied in the the Abbott and Costello referances - to anyone who knows about Australian politics, it couldn't be truer.

I love your writing! Please continue so my days are filled with randomness and disturbing mental images about the Dursleys XD
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i don't think i've ever laughed this much while reading a story. i nearly fell off my seat, and everyone was staring at me for bursting out laughing out of nowhere. i absolutely love it, it's brilliant.
RyudoSmith chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
OK that was a really funny story. At first I was all confused. Then I skip down to the end and got really confused. So I started over and ten i understood what was going on. Hope to see another story this good and confusing.
Kybo chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I think I started laughing around the start of the first attack...I still haven't stopped. Holy fucking codpiece, that was hilarious!

Ciao,

Kybo
me chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I'm not sure you relize but unless im misreading this story your outfit for Susan Bones leaves her topless
SirenoftheStorm chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Thank you for completely banishing my bad mood and making me laugh so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. I love the seed of hope argument!

"Harry watched over his people in the classic hero standing on a tall thing looking over people pose. They were his sheep and he was their shepherd and he briefly wondered if that meant he was supposed to have relations with some of the ewes." ... you are brilliant in all the wrong ways.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »