Reviews for Who's a Hero?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was just oh so wrong. But in a good way.

I liked the introduction of the "Who's on first?" skit. I must have missed the ungulate humour, but they were likely sheep shots coming from an author trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Ewes would think by now that he would have learned and stopped out of sheer boardroom.

I especially liked the omake at the end with Susan talking to her Aunt Amelia.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
did you throw in a princess bride reference? and zorro too? tho I can't really see Snape as Wesley.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ROTFLMAO! I haven't laughed that hard at a story in a loooonnnng time, R B. Kudos, and we'll catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story.
Green-Dragon-of-the-East chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hey, I taker great offence to you implying that Australian's are sheep shaggers, its the Kiwis otherwise known as New Zealanders who are sheep shaggers, Australian's don't do that sort of thing. the closest Australian's get to sheep shaggers is when the kiwis come over here for rugby cricket and other sports
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I can't help but not think this funny at all. Even though I get the joke despite never having watched Abbott and Costello... No, it isn't funny. I assume my humour is not located in that department.

Be that as it may, the writing isn't good, either. It feels like a rush job, as if you had this funny idea in your head and cranked it out like an automaton without regard to proper writing. For instance, there were hardly any descriptions or additional information outside of dialogue, the twins are superfluous since the premise is Harry's lost traction on the slippery slope of sanity. Judging by your other stories (of which I dare to remember to have read a few), you can do better.

On another note, I am delightfully surprised to have stumbled upon spelling mistakes only in the omake, which is a point in your favour, but you might want to check that out.
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oh, man! I really needed a good laugh like that. There are so many deppressing, dark, angsty Harry Potter stories that it just drives you bonkers. I've gotta say that you have a talent for this kind of humour and I loved all the superhero/hero jokes. The Dursleys were rather sickening but what else can one expect from them? Even so, this fanfic was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Keep up the epic work! :)
Vulpine Vixi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Absolutely bonkers! But fabulous :-)

Go you! Wooo!

Who, what, when etc always makes me think of an advert on TV when I was a kid for a series of collectors books called "How my body works". I can't find any trace of it online though :-(

Carry on writing barmy stuff like this. It's brill!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i laughted soo hard!

congratulations this is an amazing fanfic as always.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
haha nice one :D

i didn't know abbott and castello either, but it reminded me of "who's the presdient of china", awesome story :DDD
Hawklan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
rofl...never read such a silly thing before...thanks for the laughs
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I don't think very much about this. I am sorry.
luvurstory chapter 1 . 5/15/2011

Pfft... this is one of the most hilarious stories I've read. Ever.

I fell off my chair... and got confused looks from all around ;)

Great story!

crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I adore the Voldemort parts! And everyone's confusion parts as well! It's amazing how you managed to keep your mind and thoughts straight writing this down! I honestly laughed my ass off! Not the lame haha...and long moment of silence...the actual HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...snigger! HAHAHAHAHAHA

So yes! I loved this! :D
dpwheels57 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
ROTF LMFAO. Absolutely hilarious. Love the story. How you kept them straight(!) was great. Had tears in my eyes from laughing.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »