Reviews for Who's a Hero?
Rohan Bernett chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh, this was very funny indeed! A big thumbs-up from me.
Saere chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Thank you for once again portraying the Death Eaters as they were meant to be- stupid.
John chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Do Not read this one at work. It will cause boss like person to ask if you have lost your mind and what is with all the wheezing. Very, very good.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
hilarious
LordWicked chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
random brain overload* damn i didnt understand it till the end
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Having seen Abbott and Costello doing it on youtube a couple days ago this was very funny.

Ciao!
Miss Elle Gray chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LMAO xD
Mintaka the Comedienne chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I find the wordplay in the story delightful. One small thing that bugged me: "aforementioned" is one word, not two. And be sure that when a characer askes a question to put a question mark at the end of the sentence they spoke.

I found "Randal the particularly inbred" to be quite amusing. Might I suggest capitalizing "particularly inbred" for the sake of the humor?

'“That's the whole Point Aunty,” Susan replied primly.' Who or what is Point Aunty? I think you mean '"That's the whole point, Aunty," Susan replied primly.' Unless of course that was intentional, in which case it was funny.

"Abbot and Costello." I'm amazed that anyone else knew about them...*laughs*

In the phrase "...unless you're a sucker that want's to learn..." "wants" doesn't need an aposhtrophe-it's not possesive.

Hilarious fic!
W chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I didn't notice the Monty Python influence at all... or the parody-Zorro people.. Great job! Never heard about "Abbot and Costello" or "Who's on first"... onwards to google-land I suppose.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
well writen, funny, and stupid as all get out
Meandering Fox chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
My brain hurts now.
Therio chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Funny stuff. Glad I didn't read it at work.
Star Dragon Pixie chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hehehehe. HEHEHEHEHE.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was a fun read. A little confusing at times, but still very fun.
selenepotter chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I thought the member of the baseball team were:

Hu, Watt, Ida Noe, Winn,