Reviews for Somebody's Watching Me
noone chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Iv seen Loveless and Bleach, Bleach is my favorite anime and t.v. show, write more... I like Ichigo x Byakuya
pru bue chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
wuaaa! I love your one shot! ... I decided to stard reading from bottom on your fanfic list, and you have a great writing, and always finding new words to learn (my language is Spanish), Eiri and Shu as a steady couple is so amazing to read, and if you add children to the fic, well I'm a goner! I love it! and the horror, supernatural plot is really great and refreshing, its long as well! the baby's name is awesome! thank you!
Oathi chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was really good!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was a fantastic story. I love it! And I especially liked the amount of detail you put into the descriptions and such. Very professional.
Sevvus chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i liked it! Although what was in the house? and did you take it from a movie or somthing...well not take it but get..inspiered by it? if there was one.

just curious! _

keep up the good work nyu?
Kagome365 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It isn't often i look up Gravitation stories, mostly because i can't find any well written. Congrats, this is th efirst i am going to add to my favorites. You writing style is uniqe and i love it. It has further encouraged me to look at your other writings. See you in my next Review

~Kagome365
danwe chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
so whens the next chapter now?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wow shit that was actually quite creepy at times. Liked how substantial the whole thing was and Shuichi's reactions and uncertainity. Eiri's stroke did seem a little out of sorts didnt it?

WEll? What WAS up with that place? If the woman or whatever caused the stroke why then is there no other activity or warn Shu? Or is that it...She died of a stroke and no one saved her? OR have you not really thought of a reason for the haunting and am leaving it as so...if you did have an idea/inspiration behind the 'mysterious activity' i would really like to hear it please.

But nah it was all good, very fun and little heart-pumping scary. The only thing disagreeable to me was that Chiyoda-ku little tourist info service. It really did feel as though you were parroting information simply for the the sake of saying 'hey lookie here i know all this about this' sort of thing. :P
G-C-W chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
yuki was right- that guys a perv- that anime really and i mean REALLY freaked me out!
evilanimeprincess121 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
aw, (:
Undead Gothic Princess chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
really like it but i really wanna read a sequel. it wu be great to no who the woman was and all hidden stuff in the story. btw the first encounter with the ghost was great! te whole disturbing they're sexual axtivities was fun lol x
MamaDestiel chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I loved it, espically the ending!

.:~Pandakins~:.
Ice-Midnight chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I really liked this story, though i hated the ending (as i hate all endings on good things) because i really want to read more of this great story. Please consider writting more to continue this story, i would love that.
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
So awesome! I love your stories!
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ahahahaha! I loved how you compared Loveless and Gravitation! (heh, glad someone else noticed that!) Is Yuki gonna be okay? *runs to read the next installment* Very good fic!