Reviews for Lilacs
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I liked the story, although I'm sorry that Charlie's character got trashed. But I do believe that lilacs can cure, or at least ameliorate, a multitude of sins.
Live-Laugh-Love-Till-The-End chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
HA i didnt think THAT would happen but of course Edward was there LOL. so i really liked it good job XD
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
ohh can u do the cullens reactions?
xoxNYyankeesxox chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
you should write more to this it just desn't feel like it's over
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Interesting story, well done!
EmotionallyConfuzzled chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was a really great story! I liked it
Twilightlovergirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
my jaw dropped O...M ...GOSH
Sobriquett chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
OOC, you're right, but I'll forgive you if you know it. A little OOC for Edward too in places, but I'll forgive you there too.

In fact, I'll forgive you for all of the little things - and there were quite a few - because I enjoyed it overall. A lot.

A couple of little things - the of/have rule. Should have, could have, instead of could of, should of. You know what I mean, right?

I can't remember the other one or two - they were minor spelling/grammar things; perhaps it's worth finding a Beta. If you're writing one-shots - and that's only an assumption - they should be easy enough to find, and most are pretty fast.

If not, then you need to read through and pick these things up anyway. Not many people can pull off "hot off the press" with technical accuracy too. And those who can are bloody lucky, especially if they ever actually continue.

Anyway, like I said, I enjoyed it. Thanks.

Sobriquet
PhoenixKelley chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ew, I hate Charlie :[ Is it over? No! You did such a good job!
kengogirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Pure amazing. I loved it.
serenarussell123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
ur a good writer!

-SERENA
theninjafrommars chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
wow. That was different in a good way. But whoa! Charlie?
Elizabeth Parks chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Happy birthday. I loved the rage from Edward. I was hott. You had the emotions flying off the computer screen.
kodakuramac chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Again, I'm impressed. I like how you keep your stories close to what could happen after the books. Please keep them coming!
JA1988 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008