Reviews for Corresponding Destinies
mshccs chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Oh please, please, please finish this story! Pretty please with sugar on top!
p3paula chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
rereading this in 2014

awwww

please return?

anyways, I probably never officially wrote a review but this work is fantastic. funny cute and totally nice. XD
kieli13 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Ahahaha she slapped it! Okay now that was a spectacular scene! I wonder what Sephiroth is thinking about that slap. ;) Ca't wait for the next update! You really need to continue, please!
Ultimolu chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Why did you stop this, why?

I really liked this story. Everyone was pretty much in character and it was funny\.
guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
*sigh* you're not going to continue this, aren't ya?
lapaxlove chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Omg, I actually really liked how she won the battle, the slap was hilarious. And I have a feeling Genesis might be the one to figure out Tifa's 'secret'.
Anyways, you haven't updated this for a long while and I hope you still continue this cuz it's so very interesting!
And I like the fact that Tifa didn't infuse herself with mako.
Rogue Requiem chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
I know I probably posted a review for this chapter a LONG time ago, but I just remembered this story and came back for a reread. I can't believe I forgot how hilarious and wonderful this story was! It was like discovering it completely anew. I know it's been awhile since you last updated it, but I hope you'll continue this story someday. It's just now starting to get really awesome, and there aren't many good fics out there about Sephiroth, Genesis, Zack, and Cloud's SOLDIER days. Throwing Tifa into the mix-masquerading as a guy at that-is just too good to pass up. (And that's saying nothing of Angeal.) Anyway, I hope one day you'll continue this, and I hope things are going well for you. Best of luck, in all things.
Eden chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Oh my GOD! She slapped it that was so funny I couldn't stop laughing! Can't wait to see Sephiroth's face when he finds out Tifa is a girl, and Genesis seems to be onto her so maybe he will be the first to spot it. One of the BEST fanfics out there so please please update for the sake of us readers okay. :D
Random Bluenette chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
That was perfect. Feminine instincts huh?

Hope you will actually update again!

On another note, my bets on Gen being the first to discover Tifa!
Inu Saix Angel chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
I have to admit that this is absolutely THE BEST TifaXSephiroth fanfic that I have read! What I love best is that it's about Tifa joining SOLDIER, as well as having a romantic relation with Seph! Sephiroth's character is quite hard to write about, I loved your version of him! As well as Genesis, the puppy, Cloud, and my favorite of all time which is Tifa! I really LOVE this story! It's captured my mind in so many ways! I was as to finish reading it in just around 5-7 minutes! I'll wait however long it takes for the next update! ;) :D ;D Kudos to this amazing fanfic!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Kalo-Balo chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
Please say you're continuing this story! I see it hasn't been updated since 2009, but the story is just to good to end!

The last chapter had me laughing so hard
seino chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
i've been waiting FOREVER. /sob

please update this. 3

damagectrl.07 chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
This is great! It's been a while since you updated this but I do hope you continue it. I'll always be here if ever you decide to continue this story! Kudos!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
OH MY LORD... Tifa sephy's about to skewer u and u SLAP IT... DAMN! U go gurl! Love the story love sephiroth and tifa love the brilliant author love genesis LOVE the whole godamn package! WOOTTT! Update soon! xD

~risachan
Regin chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!