Reviews for I Never Felt This Way Before
Georgepoodle chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
This is such an amazing story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I have to say the island is hilarious, and Renge making them all uncomfortable is perfect for her!
Aurora-16 chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
yay you uodated! woot! loved it bunches and bunches. hmmmmmmmmm i know lots and lots of good books. what kinds do you liek to read? PM me and let me know. if yu give me your email i can even email you ebooks. anywho, loved it once agagin and cyber cupcakes to you!
anime16 chapter 16 . 11/5/2010
First of all, Umi is so cute...

Miako and Hikaru's moments are breathtaking as always. Renge and Keisuke are starting to get closer (or maybe not?). Tamaki and Haruhi are in denial (I think). The Mori-Umi-Kyouya hate-love roller coaster (whatever you call it) are undeniably adorable. Kaoru and Yukino...I'm speechless...:D

Just keep on updating...
Aurora-16 chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
hahahahahahahaha oh wow...that was eipc times ten and a half. ;loved teh bath scene, i wouldve been freaking out majorly..and ryoshes such a creeper, touching 'hikarus' legs, tsk tsk. lol i loved it andlook foward to more. cyber muffins to you!
Simple Shimmers chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
Make all the girls and boys be seperated and then the boys realize they like like certain girls and the girls finally realize they like certain guys and they have girl talk.
Niikkii95 chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
Update asap! I Love love love this story so much!
anime16 chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
LOL. I really hate Ryosuke and Kuiako...just do me a favor and update SOON. :)
Aurora-16 chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
awwwww! i love it! miako and hikaru are so cute. please tell me hes the one who came to her? ohh i wonder who umi's gonna choose. grrr stupis ryousuke. he needs to leave yumiko alone so she cab be wirh kaoru! wow, i felt liek such an idiot. in teh limo when kaoru said stripes, and miako got all mad, i was like, what are they talking about. it wasnt until a chapter later that i clued in...yeah. cant wait for more! i look forward to the next update. cyber surprise box to yo9u!
cleareyes25 chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
OMG! Please continue! This is turning out to be an awesome story! Hikaru and Miako are sooo cute together!
EvilVampireDucky chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
I LOVE THE KYOUYA/UMI/MORI TRIANGLE! i nearly go moe! XD lulz.
Nitrea chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
OHMYGOSH! That was AWESOME! Love the story! Poor the girls! Thier love life is so tough! :3

-Love Nitrea ;)
anime16 chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
it's great . really . :)) nyah !
anime16 chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
:) great chapter . keep it up . nyahaha .
darkshadowsofthestars chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
This story is really good! Can't wait to read more!
Rainspiral chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Nekozawa sempi is not all bad. . . he is just . . .dark. He is all so really nice.