Reviews for My Bloody Valentine
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So funny to see the two dashing loverboys jonesing for some action with their ladies! Metropolis Kid recommended that I read this story as a good example romance (he's trying to teach me to tone down my multi-paragraph kisses - whatever) and I'm glad he did. It was very sweet and cute.

-LiLa
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
oh dear. Too funny. :D "Break her heart and I'll eat yours." Possibly the funniest Alucard line so far. Poor Alucard, Poor Captain...
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was nice too. Pip and Seras make such a cute couple. Married, huh? I wonder how exactly that would work. I suppose they could always get married by a captain or a judge; but if Seras has her little heart set on a church wedding, they might run into some... interesting complications. LoL.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
WithoutHesitation chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
:) Break her heart, and I'll eat out yours... I'm sorry, but that really was my favorite line. Poor men... What they go through for us women...
MithLuin chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Cute - you found some common ground for Alucard and Pip, and that's not easy. And watching their plight as two very, well, experienced men being put off by virgin girls is quite amusing.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aw. Oh the frustration those tywo share. At least they have something in common.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Kudos to you for hitting both pairings. Totally enjoyed the conversation between Pip and Alucard.
DarkestVampire chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
PxS just rules. A whole 10/10 points for that... and the hint of Girlycard x Young Walter makes it even better.

And, come to think of it, the pheromones from the foxes might be caught by Serass sensitive nose and Pip eventually scores afterwards. :P *waves the flag of "More-sex-for-dead-heros-club"*
Anonymous Psychofan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Though I'm not a fan of either of those pairings, I thought this was a really cute, well-written story. The meeting between Pip and Alucard in the garden was quite amusing.