Reviews for Broken
NOah juFRado chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Gay speeling erof rs
trulysusie chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Very beautiful story. Heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. Loved how Chad was written here. The ever supportive best friend to Troy and he was right there with Gabriella the hospital. Physically and emotionally. How he worried about how Troy will take the news.

Just amazing. Great job.
Kae chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I'm 99% sure that I read this story when it came out like 5 years ago or shortly after. But after reading that first chapter, I was hooked all over again. Thia is such a beautiful story! I got teary-eyed a few times because the writing was just amazing and felt so real. Thank you for this gem.
DreamtGirl chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I don't remember if I wrote a review the first time I read this story, which was long ago. But certainly, since I just reread it, I can say it's a freaking awesome, though heartbreaking, story. And yes, I did cry again while reading it.
Just know that you have a great way to write things and it' is really a great story.
Congratulations to the writer.
philipno2 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Oh my gosh...I think I've cried during every chapter. So good!
UnKnown chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
This is not supposed to be so sad! I cried in just about every chapter so far...it is good though
milly4 chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
that was really good I loved the story great job
philipno2 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Oh my gosh!

That was freakin amazing!

So sad...so emotional...so well written.

Great job!
Immaginare chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was the best fanfiction i have ever read. I am so speechless. Thanks for changing my life!
Hitney chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
This?.. Has got to be one of the saddest chapters I've read in a long time.. I cried :(

Well done, it was amazingly written and I Loved every word of it :D

I actually feel pain for them.. I felt saddened that they'd lost their baby.. Its a terrible thing and I know what its like for someone to loose their baby :( Sad.. Again, amazing job :D
Bluebell140 chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
This story has to be one of the most amazing and heart wrenching stories i have read, but i loved it!

I don't remember know how i found your profile and started reading, all i know now is that i'm off to read the sequel:)
Trustyourheart chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
I cried.

That was just so emotional.

It was beautifully written and to be honest I don't think even Nicholas Sparks could have wrote it better.

You have a gift and I will forever love this story.

I'm gonna go read this chapter again now :)

lovesZEandVH chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
This entire story was incredible..you did an amazing job:)
QTLuv93 chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Completely utterly and absolutely speechless. This story, and your Amazing writing, just changed my life.
yams14 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
i just finish reading your story and wow! it's really good. it mad me laugh, smile, and cry. i really liked it. amazing job on it...