Reviews for One Stormy Night
Kiko-Maharan chapter 12 . 7h ago
Okay it's been what?... six years since you updated! If you are so sad about people not reading your story, you should update on a good schedule time period! Because I have waited and waited and waited! It's gotten to a point where it's ridiculous, it's been in my folder all these years stuck on chapter 12! If this store really is abandoned, then you have lost another reader because I am sick of waiting! And what's really sad was that this was a good story! But oh well all good things must end! If they are not put in a good schedule! Goodbye.
Roaaaarrrrrrrrr chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned *make puppy eyes* please?!
vampgirliegirl chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
awww...keep going! i wasn't too sure about this particular...pairing at first...but i stuck with it and to say the least its very interesting! so please keep going
orc-of-skyrim chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lady Rheea chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Wow, I feel stupid as hell, I accidentally had two stories in different tabs and I wanted to review the other story and I forgot I was reading this one...and my review ended up here..I am so sorry, my mistake! Please don't be mad!Gosh, I'm such an idiot.
Now to the actual review to your story:))) I love this story so much, and this pairing! It's simply beautiful! I hope you update soon, because I'll be checking my emails!
Take care,dear and I am so sorry again for my mistake!
Lady Rheea chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Oh my gosh!
I burst out in laughter so hard when I imagined Shifu wash, feed and carry a paralyzed Po everywhere XDDDD Priceless, now that really cracked a big laugh out of me. I am so glad things are getting better with Po and Shifu, but that dream *sudders* felt so weird, I hope you have a happy ending for this story, because if you won't, I'll probably cry again as I did when I read "Blushing Like an Idiot" Ah, the hell with endings, whatever ending it may have, it will be awesome!
Glad to see you are updating so quick! Keep up the good work, girl!
Take care!:*
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
2014 hurry the hell up with the next chapter you damn lazy ass!
Ana chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Read all the way to chap 12 please continue
Zyra chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
I really love this story and I often come back to re-read it, always with the hope that there might be a new chapter waiting for me to read. But even when this story seems to be dead I absolutely love it! Thank you for writing it.

Greetings
Zyra
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Update pls
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Its really good. Please add more!
Skarlettefox chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Lovely, just lovely XD
Please bring in Jack...pwetty pwese!?
kamiccolo's rose chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
it's good, update soon.
Miss Savvy chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Well this is not only addictive & steamy... it actually has a good plot and story line, too; I LOVE IT.

It is probably wishful thinking at this point, but I must say that I would be overjoyed if you were to update this fantastic story. :)
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
please do more, i loved your part with tia dalma!

i am possibly your biggest fan!