Reviews for Observed
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 7/10
I think this was good 8P
blossom chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
this had me giggling from the time i started to the time i finished. you are a very good writing artist
Zak Saturday chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Like it? I LOVE IT!
shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
"You aren't my creator, you know. You can't make me do this."

"No," answered Prowl, "but I can be a pain in your aft until you continue on it. If you want, I can hang down from the ceiling and stare at you while you eat, watch television, play video games and anything else you do. I can hide in the shadows of your room while you recharge and jump on you when you wake up. And all the while, I'll whisper in your audios about finishing this painting."

NO! I want to see him do it noooooooooooooooo
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
don't you think that was, oh i don't know, stalkerish? it is completely hilarious but really? "If you want, I can hang down from the ceiling and stare at you...I can hide in the shadows of your room while you recharge...And all the while, I'll whisper in your audios..." Get the picture. Again funny but creepy at the same time...I applaude to it XD. keep it up. oh and I'm also doing a Prowl fic too. If your good at romance stories could you help me? Like read over it and tell me what you like and what needs work? Please, I haven't really done to many stories. Thx.
Sparky The Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I don't think this is 's really sweet actually. I just love how Prowl can sit still for so long, that's one of the many things I love about him.
JazzTheTiger chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
teehee! XD
RegalFirebird chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I can't stop laughing! That was a really nice work. "I will offline you while you recharge." LOL! You have me smiling at all of your works.
EmpressPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Lol, I liked this, it was cute! X3
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
hhahahhaha Prowl and his awesome ninjaness rocks! ! ! love da story ahahahahahhahaha
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Prowl's a lousy artist, huh? (chuckles)

You're an excellent writer. Keep up the good work. :)
T.F. Allen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This is an exccelent story! I don't know why you don't like it!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This made me giggle many times! I like how Bulkhead kept the picture anyway.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Bwahahaha, on, I love Prowl XD And Bulkie is so cute! *steals the drawing*
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Prowl's threat to Bulkhead made me laugh long and hard. Great dialoug in this.