Reviews for A New Life Part of 'The Consequences of Caring'
edinarowe chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I this AU! Breaks my heart u didnt continue...
serena23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Please continue this story. I want to see what hoops Gibbs has to jump through to get Tony back into his life. Will Tony get sick again and that is what brings Tony and the DC gang back together again?
mandy153 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
You said you were following this story with more please please continue
trout1986 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Really looking forward to more,
Trout
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
not throwing things but when is the next chapter
gibbstony chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
have you started a folow up to this story
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
bice
SG-1agnus chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Hey! Where is the next part? You could include Tony in a case with the rest of CSI. He could help as a consultant. Please hury with the rest of this story.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
can't wait for more
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
very well done, now off to part 1 :-p
Phoenix414 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I am really looking forward to reading more of this series.
sentarla chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
okay, happy that you have contnued but not so happ to see tony with someone else, that was too quick for our tony, even if he was feeling down. hurry up and kill of the intruder and put gibbs and tony back together!

thanks
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
great! your idea in making this a series is awesome. i am glad that tony seems to be happy but i still wish that he comes together with gibbs and is able to work for ncis anymore. poor gibbs, finally he realized his feelings and then it was too late. can't wait to read more!
Takiko Kyuuketsuki chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Excellent ! God, I can only guess how heartbroken and *bad* Gibbs must feel just now, to be too late...

And good for Tony... (Perhaps it's cruel, 'cause I still hope for Gibbs that he only "moved on" in the sense that he sensed he had to get a life of his own, but doesn't love his boyfriend that much... I mean, doesn't love him in that sense, even though he likes his company...
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
alright i'll hold back...for now! but be warned...I have a pie in my hands and i'm not afraid to throw it! :D great story!