Reviews for To Leonardo, With Love
This...
Is...
The most...
Incredible...
Oh my god. So much incredibleness. I am in love with everything about this.
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
...God, this was just so...wow. You can really FEEL the craziness of the OC, and the way she expresses it, it's almost like it makes sense. So twisted...so well-written. I loved this, not what I expect but better! You said this is the first of four? Are the other 3 posted? I'll look for them, this was really great, if the rest of your writting is this good, I'm definately looking into it. Everyone was really in-character and...damn, this was just a good read! Thank you for the pleasure.
NinjaWriter09 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was pretty good. I was a bit confused, until I started getting more and more into the story. I liked it.
dearjoanwallace chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
The language you use here is absolutely beautiful! Odori is creepy and yet this is so sad.
GreenWillow chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is a wonderful little slice- of- insanity fic. I love Odori's mad Purple Prose and her demented logic about those who would stand in the way of her Perfect Union with Leo. (Actually, she reminds me of a couple rabid Leo fan fic writers I've known...)

It's funny but I only skimmed your intro and the whole time I was reading I clearly pictured the 2003 'toon universe. I think partly because in TMNT IV Leo had only just met Karai and that undercurrent of possible attraction hadn't developed between them as it has in the cartoon.

I really like your characterization of both Karai and Leonardo here:

"Somewhere else," Karai mused. "And when we arrive at this 'somewhere else' should I expect you?"

Leonardo smiled grimly. "You should."

...and how you never really let on how he actually might feel about Karai. His alleged feelings for her are all "revealed" through the interpretation of the other characters and we are left wondering what might really be going on.

I know you plan to go on with the other three for these one-shots, but Karai's smile as she reads Odori's last words is juicily intriguing. ;o)

I really enjoy your writing, Trillian. Looking forward to more.
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh, I LIKE this! You've captured Odori's instability beautifully, and the twist of having another Foot member (that isn't Karai) going all insane-stalker on Leo was interesting. You did it just right - Odori was neither a Mary Sue nor a two-dimensional villian, just a woman who was probably young and impressionable, and 'not quite right'.

When you say you're going to have four different one-shots, does that mean each Turtle is going to have a stalker? If so, I hope each one is as beautiful a writer as Odori, because she captured not only her idealised Leonardo in her letters, but also an interesting outsider's view on his relationships with each of his brothers and with Karai. This is really wonderfully written and I love it.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This is some powerful writing. It's very rare that I find fan fiction that actually makes me cry. Absolutely beautiful!
Stellar Rose chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Odori's creepy...*shudders*.But nevertheless,VERY well written!
qt3.14159 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Wow. You really have a gift. Your writing is just so beautiful. Your imagery is fantastic. I love the way you wrote for Odori, too. Her arguments are beautiful and very realisticly twisted. I really, really wanted to like her, sick girl that she is.

I'm so glad you're going to be writing more. I can't wait!
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Wow. I'm speechless. That was a very well written fic and I am envious of your talent. I liked how you had the letter inter-woven with the story and how you split it up. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the others!