Reviews for This Looks Like a Job For
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
DAYUM
castielslittleassbutt chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
sammy is so cute in this!
it just shows how much john and dean were protecting him from the truth because he's so oblivious to everything!
keep writing please!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ooooh, is this a one shot, I like it!
Ultimate Mask chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Sammy is so cute in how he talks I love the Deanuel thing thats so smart :)
cirana chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
gd fic
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh man, I can't imagine the look on John's face if he'd heard about this. :X

And the "Deanuel" quote just made me laugh. This was so cute, and yet creepy at the same time.

Great job.
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Now I would assume John Winchester was the type to run extensive backround checks on any baby sitter he would even consider consigning Sammy to. Or just be paranoid enough to only entrust him to Dean or school. Kelly yellow eyes is a scary though but what does she want with Sammy? Would Sam's life be better or worse if he already knew he could do these things? Thanks for writing. I loved Sam's Smokey the Bear impersonation.

mb
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Nice story! I liked it!
Kaimi Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Super Sammy! OMG CUTE! Great job :)
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Great story. Little Sammy is just so cute in this and I loved the part about his dad not calling Dean, Deanuel...lol.

Interesting thought that yed could have been keeping tabs on Sam and training him over the years and totally plausible. The whole Miss Kelly and alter ego yed was just creepy.

*I loved your other fic "for me it's true". I always intended to come back and review it but I don't think I ever did.
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Cool fic
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
kinda creepy- loved it!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Interesting story... makes you wonder... Good story... love weechester stories especially those about Sammy.