Reviews for And Then They Were Two
Min's awesomeness chapter 25 . 8/13
I enjoyed this story very much! I can't get enough of this pairing!
The Kid chapter 25 . 8/8
I love all your books , and I would really like it if you could write a sequel focussing on chapter by the way
Overide22 chapter 25 . 2/16
I just finished a marathon reading session of this story. I really enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of SM WW pairing and I like how you did it even if I never saw SM and LL lasting long term.
Rake1810 chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Great story and even better epilogue.
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Nice ending. Lois Kent...SUPERGIRL. Good story, Ben and as always it was incredibly well written. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into these stories for us to read. I really appreciate it!
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
I was actually expecting Hippoliyta to come through the gateway Ares used to leave the underworld...Didn't expect the Queen of the Gods to make an appearance...Same goes for Zeus. Good choice for the baby's name...In this story, Lois' ghost made several critical appearances to make this relationship a reality. Good chapter, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
Now that was a fun chapter. First Ares, then Hades, and finally Eris all come for the child. I wonder who the mystery savior is? Great writing, Ben. Can't wait to find out who came to protect Diana.
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Slow chapter, but I like the banter between a pregnant Diana and a loving Kal...def sweet. Good writing, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Hahahahha...for a god, Ares is stupid. Supes kicked his ass and threw him into the Underworld just for attacking Diana's home. What the hell would he do to him if he actually tried to harm the child? Lol. Wow. Good chapter, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Sweeet...nice marriage. Sucks the rest of JL crew couldn't be there, but still glad it happened. I'm a little surprised it did though...with five chapters left, what are you going to do now? Can't wait to find out.
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Wow...nice touch with the maze. Glad Diana decided to call the JL for help. Can't wait to see what else Circe has planned.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Hahahaha...I knew something was going to mess with the wedding, but I thought it would be the gods breaking Ares out to do it. Good chapter, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Damn...I wish this story was longer or had a sequel...if the gods are worried about the unforeseen child, I wonder how powerful he/she could be. With Diana and Clark's powers combined, could their offspring be even more powerful?
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Nice chapter. Slow, but still fun. After reading a bunch of your stories, I have to say this one has the least amount of action. Not really complaining, just an observation. While I enjoy all the action in the other stories, sometimes I like to read some fluff. Minus a chapter or two earlier on, this has been mostly a fluff story. As always...good writing, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Hahahahahahha. Batman faints...Bruce is rolling over in his grave. Lol. Good chapter, Ben. I enjoyed the wedding plans that Diana and Clark are trying to get done.