Reviews for I'm Sorry
BlueCrystalmoonlight chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
you need to finish this
GejimayuGirl chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
awww... this was sweet.

I guess you could end this story here, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more.
GejimayuGirl chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Aww... poor Lee-kun... but great ending!

I'm not sure "apathetic" is the adjective you want after "Your Lee-kun."
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Very cute start.
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I like your story. Lee is a sweetheart. Please continue.
Shera-girl chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Way cute.

I couldn't help notice that you reviewed my Sakura and Lee story lol When I was looking at it I couldn't figure out where I had seen the user name before till I read you newest chapter. Eh I'm not very bright sometimes heh heh
GUCIGIRL chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
kawaii! very sweet. _
ABitOHoney chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
You should be proud of this story. It was super cute! Lee is such a sweety, and you nailed him in this. In addition to the entertaining plot, your writing is very good (spelling, grammar, structure, word-choice, etc). Some people might say your chapters are short, but I like them that way. Keep it up.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
This chapter wasn't that bad. I liked it cause it was typical reactions from Guy and Sakura (well except for the kiss at the end, but hey that's the pairing I'm rooting for anyway). If you end it here though, I think it's an odd place to conclude a story. I think you should maybe do one more if you can.
Bakemono Hana chapter 3 . 5/7/2008

I loved it! Loved it loved it loved it! My cheeks are still red from all that fluff you threw into this story! Nicely done. It's definatly going in my favorites. Great job!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Great job on this one. The first chapter was actually kinda hot when Sakura was treaing Lee's wound. The second chapter was good too. The overprotective Tenten was a nice twist. I was wondering if she also had feelings for Lee in this one. I hope you continue this story.
Bakemono Hana chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
ACK! Darn me for not putting this under story alerts! Sorry! I was waiting for this chapter for a while and was so excited to see it! And it's great! It really touched my heart when I read... all this comfort and love spreading around (wow, that was cheesey... my bad) and... yeah, I was happy! Good job! Are you going to continue... for a third chapter! If so... YAY!
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
You say this is your first story? I am so glad that it turned out to be dedicated to this lovely couple! You did a lovely job with it and I do hope you continue to write more about them!
MadMeijin chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Loved the story, here's to there being a follow up...(hint hint)
Shera-girl chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aw fluffy stuff! I love fluffy stuff yay! It's well done even though it's your first fic but you will do well if you continue the way you are now. :3 keep at it